Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find this woman highly irritating?! Her pout when shes talking really annoys me, she really loves herself & she’s joined slimming world more times than I can remember! Also on Instagram as Elainesworld.

Reactions: 6
cannot bear her

her childish obsession with christmas and birthdays is ridiculous. grow up!!

Reactions: 4
Omg why is she on youtube:ROFLMAO: just watched a bit of her- couldnt stand anymore than 10 seconds

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her and she talks so fast! She thinks she’s something really special..and she isn’t!

Reactions: 5
Thank goodness I am not alone! The thing that annoys me most about her is how many times she rejoins a weight loss programme. She only started slimming world 2 weeks ago and has quit already. She dresses like a granny & she acts like one too! She’s so bloody boring!

cannot bear her

her childish obsession with christmas and birthdays is ridiculous. grow up!!
She only buys tat anyway! She’s got her friends baby a metal detector ???‍♀

Oh yay, so glad she has a thread!! ?

Things that annoy me about her-

She says mirrow instead of mirror.
She buys people tat for presents. She’s a tight arse.
She has rubber lips when pouting.
Her forehad is mahoosive as scraping her hair vack so tightly had has given her a receding hairline & Tefal head.
She acts, looks & dresses older than her mum.
She squeezes into clothes far far too small for her. She thinks she’s s 12-14 - 18-20 more like.
She’s a bloody hypochondriac & is never in work.
She’s not yet 30 but has Nana naps during the day.
She’s been on 12 million diets & is fatter than before she started.
Her husband Neil is a wuss who does all the housework while she’s surgically attached to her sofa.
Her bedrooms are always a pigsty.
She can’t keep a friend for more than five minutes.
She wants a baby & has been advised to lose weight but she won’t stick to a diet.
She never goes further than Asda/Poundland/B&M Bargains except for once a year when she goes to Mexica but never leaves the hotel. She gets burnt to a crisp on this holiday. Every year.
Neil acts like a man child playing x-box every night.
Her ban was rushed to hospital but Elaine didn’t visit her because she needed a nap.

Think that’s it...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yay, so glad she has a thread!! ?

Things that annoy me about her-

She says mirrow instead of mirror.
She buys people tat for presents. She’s a tight arse.
She has rubber lips when pouting.
Her forehad is mahoosive as scraping her hair vack so tightly had has given her a receding hairline & Tefal head.
She acts, looks & dresses older than her mum.
She squeezes into clothes far far too small for her. She thinks she’s s 12-14 - 18-20 more like.
She’s a bloody hypochondriac & is never in work.
She’s not yet 30 but has Nana naps during the day.
She’s been on 12 million diets & is fatter than before she started.
Her husband Neil is a wuss who does all the housework while she’s surgically attached to her sofa.
Her bedrooms are always a pigsty.
She can’t keep a friend for more than five minutes.
She wants a baby & has been advised to lose weight but she won’t stick to a diet.
She never goes further than Asda/Poundland/B&M Bargains except for once a year when she goes to Mexica but never leaves the hotel. She gets burnt to a crisp on this holiday. Every year.
Neil acts like a man child playing x-box every night.
Her ban was rushed to hospital but Elaine didn’t visit her because she needed a nap.

Think that’s it...
??? you’ve rounded her up pretty well! Oh and she says they’re going to the ‘IndianS or LidlS’ none of the above has S on the end!!

Why she pulls her hair back so tightly I’ll never know, she washes it every day which is utterly pointless as it’s never down!

I can’t understand a word Neil says ??‍♀ The pair of them just really bug me.

This woman drives me insane! She needs to have a serious word with herself and realise her life is in her own hands. If she wants a baby as desperately as she says then she needs to pull her finger out and lose the weight. Also, you are not a size 12! I am a size 12 and am her height, and 10.5 stone. How can she be 5 stones heavier and the same dress size!

This woman drives me insane! She needs to have a serious word with herself and realise her life is in her own hands. If she wants a baby as desperately as she says then she needs to pull her finger out and lose the weight. Also, you are not a size 12! I am a size 12 and am her height, and 10.5 stone. How can she be 5 stones heavier and the same dress size!
Her clothes look awful because she doesn’t dress for her size at all! The birthday dress is far too tight, she moaning about it showing her big bum, perhaps buy it in your size then Elaine!

Has she deleted her channel and then come back? I had a quick look last night and there are only a handful of videos. I had a little watch and she did start grating on me pretty quickly, I find it hard to watch her mouth when she speaks !

Every now and then she takes the headstaggers and makes her videos private, then she says her subscribers (supposedly) beg her to come back and she does for another while, then she makes them private, comes back and on it goes. But........oh joy, she's going to be vlogging EVERY DAY next year for her 30th birthday year (year right, 30 lol) so her subscribers can follow her bloody boring life for a full year! More hours of her sitting on her sofa, going to Asda, squeezing into far too tight clothes and her annual trip to sit in a hotel room in Mexico. Can't wait....

Her life just seems so stagnant. I've loosely followed her for years, but nothing changes with her. She's still doing the same diets trying to lose the same weight for the same reason. They live in the same rented house and she does the same exact things every weekend. Her hair stays the same. She buys the same style of clothes from the same shops. In that same amount of time I've got married, had 3 children and bought a house. My life isn't perfect and there's some things I would change, but at least its moving forward. I really don't understand her at all.

Imagine paying 1000s of pounds for a holiday and not leaving the hotel! Why would you bother going?!
Yep you’re right her life has not changed or moved forward in years. She makes out like she’s the CEO of where she works when really she seems like the skivvy who runs around after every one else.

Her house is a tip, her style is more that of a 60 year old and like you said she does the same things on repeat week in week out. And then moans that she’s exhausted. How?! She doesn’t do anything!

OMG. Can't stand this Woman. She has a 2 part thread on Guru Gossip, so wondered why there wasn't one on here before now!

Does anyone know why She fell out with Denise from the Wright times vlogs?

Reactions: 2
Oh look Elaine’s on her way home from work and she’s poorly.. again!

OMG. Can't stand this Woman. She has a 2 part thread on Guru Gossip, so wondered why there wasn't one on here before now!

Does anyone know why She fell out with Denise from the Wright times vlogs?
Not sure why, I think elaine mentioned in a vlog once that she’s rubbish at holding friendships

Reactions: 1
Oh look Elaine’s on her way home from work and she’s poorly.. again!

Not sure why, I think elaine mentioned in a vlog once that she’s rubbish at holding friendships
Yeh, saw that. She truly is bad at keeping Friends, I have lost count of the other Women she has fallen out with over the years, there has been so many.
Oh, poorly again? And, it's Friday Tomorrow, the day She seems to like to take off every now and then,,,,

Reactions: 3
Yeh, saw that. She truly is bad at keeping Friends, I have lost count of the other Women she has fallen out with over the years, there has been so many.
Oh, poorly again? And, it's Friday Tomorrow, the day She seems to like to take off every now and then,,,,
To have a house day to herself. Isn’t that what she always does ?

Reactions: 2
She’s a lazy sod. She leaves the cleaning to Neil while she wallows like a hippo in bed. How could she ever cope with a baby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.