Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure why I care, yet here we are. Somebody must have heard something! I couldn’t even find her on Facebook, wonder if I’m blocked?

Reactions: 1
How odd! I’d completely forgotten about her and randomly when I couldn’t sleep in the heat last night I searched her Facebook 😆 and now her thread has notified me!
Any way what I did find out, they moved about a year ago, because she was asking on a forum for advice and said she had recently moved to the area!

Reactions: 1
How odd! I’d completely forgotten about her and randomly when I couldn’t sleep in the heat last night I searched her Facebook 😆 and now her thread has notified me!
Any way what I did find out, they moved about a year ago, because she was asking on a forum for advice and said she had recently moved to the area!
Ha ha that was me a couple of weeks or so ago. Yes i noticed she moved too, wonder if his family coming over for too much. She did move slightly closer to home too, although still in Yorkshire.

Reactions: 3