Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’ll be back. I give it a week or two. When there’s only 70 or so people on her actual Instagram and she’ll only be getting a few likes per photo, she’ll miss that attention of hundreds of watchers on lives. She did them nearly everyday because she’s an attention seeker. Doing a big dramatic reveal and waiting to hit that magical 200 mark to say it, is proof. She’s not leaving because of a forum, it’s a guilty conscious of not everyone being on her side like she hoped they’d be when she showed this new man so brazenly and slagged her husband off. People generally won’t give someone a well done for doing that. They will question your actions. Being an adult means stepping up and saying you know what, I did wrong, but here’s why. Not blaming a bloody website.

Reactions: 12
Of course she’ll be back. I give it a week or two. When there’s only 70 or so people on her actual Instagram and she’ll only be getting a few likes per photo, she’ll miss that attention of hundreds of watchers on lives. She did them nearly everyday because she’s an attention seeker. Doing a big dramatic reveal and waiting to hit that magical 200 mark to say it, is proof. She’s not leaving because of a forum, it’s a guilty conscious of not everyone being on her side like she hoped they’d be when she showed this new man so brazenly and slagged her husband off. People generally won’t give someone a well done for doing that. They will question your actions. Being an adult means stepping up and saying you know what, I did wrong, but here’s why. Not blaming a bloody website.
Did she wait till 200 people were there? What and then say Im leaving , bye.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she wait till 200 people were there? What and then say Im leaving , bye.
Yes quite literally, getting so excited that the numbers were going up, could hardly speak she was so hysterical with excitement, cursing the trolls as she assumed most of the 200 people were indeed from this site, said she’s leaving and poooffff ...... gone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s deluded if she thinks 200 people want to talk about her 😂 half of the people on here are blocked or can’t follow her anyway.
can we have a raise of hands if you were actually a follower?

Reactions: 9
i was a follower but have not been on instagram since her live last saturday still have no clue if i am blocked

Reactions: 1
Well that was interesting to say the least...she was waiting for 180 viewers to appear, keeping everyone on their seats saying she was really nervous and having heart palpitations.
People were trying to guess and she was saying, "no I'm not moving in with Lee - I barely know him, it's not a new job, it's not a new car, hes not moving in with me". Etc..
Then she blurted it out with an absolute psychopath looking face, eyes bulging out of that massive head and said something along the lines of, "yes some of you have guessed it, I'm leaving Instagram. All of those c***s and trolls on that website I've had enough of them". It was short but to the point.
Can't remember it word for word but my goodness she is absolutely crazy!

Hahaha, What a Tit. She thinks We will all be bothered, but in reality, she's just a bloody nobody, with no mates, no one likes Her, not even Her Mam now. Tarra Elaine, shut the door behind Ya girl! However, She will be back!! She's too vain & full of Herself not to. LOSER!!

Plot twist sofia is her mum

So she did not answer anyones questions then just said it and left ?
I thought it was Her Mam tbh.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t follow her as not on Instagram. I used to watch her YouTube. She really thinks she’s something special though. Elaine can’t maintain any sort of relationship, her marriage was a sham. Elaine will end up a very lonely person.

Reactions: 6
This thread will get lots of views now cos 150 of those viewers watching last night prob don’t know about tattle.....thanks to her they do now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This isn’t the first time she’s pissed Neil off in her marriage. This is the third time... and Neil gets the blame for sending a pic or two. If only everyone knew of Elaines other goings on whilst she’s been married. She’s a heartless cow and now she’s asking Neil to move out so she can move the next one in. What a disgrace. And her mum DID NOT call her a slag... nice one Elaine!
What did Sofia say? I can't remember!
And she’s still constantly checking the thread but not writing anything ... I’m thinking Elaine's mum

Reactions: 7
Imagine if this was your digital foot print. If anyone Google’s her this will come top of the search. Embarrassing!! Elaine will be out with Lee this evening - I wonder how she will cope with him having a life and friends. Will he be trusted to go out with the lads?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.