Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also suspected it was the same member, weeks ago when no one would post for days on Elaine’s thread they’d pipe up and say “what’s Elaine up to today” or “Any gossip on Elaine today” and I just feel uneasy that that’s going a bit far to get people talking about her, which lets face is it what Elaine craves. Also that account doesn’t interact with any other threads. All that account like and comments on is Elaine’s. So I thought that account was her, or knows her personally.

Also love the title 🤣

Reactions: 5
Love the title 😂

I also suspected it was the same member, weeks ago when no one would post for days on Elaine’s thread they’d pipe up and say “what’s Elaine up to today” or “Any gossip on Elaine today” and I just feel uneasy that that’s going a bit far to get people talking about her, which lets face is it what Elaine craves. Also that account doesn’t interact with any other threads. All that account like and comments on is Elaine’s. So I thought that account was her, or knows her personally.

Also love the title 🤣
Your making me want to read back thro now to see 😂😂

Reactions: 3

Also love the title 🤣
I’m definitely not Elaine, and don’t know her! I do like the gossip on her as she is someone I watched on YouTube ages ago.

Reactions: 5

Also love the title 🤣
I think it's Elaine trying to see who views her story, then replies here so she can find out who to block..Its just speculation but seems a lot of the people who were posting her stuff here were getting blocked.

Reactions: 1
I think it's Elaine trying to see who views her story, then replies here so she can find out who to block..Its just speculation but seems a lot of the people who were posting her stuff here were getting blocked.
But surely she won’t know who’s who? As far as I know no one here has revealed their insta handle?

Reactions: 2
Nope and even when i give details on instagram i am very careful not to reveal my name may be its just luck of the draw

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely not me! Honestly ladies, I just like to read the gossip. I’m not on her instagram, I’m not even on instagram!
But are you obsessed with gingerbread men? Have you got a Matalan store card? Most of all, do you own a step ladder? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Also love the title 🤣
Ooo I don’t really comment anywhere else either, I have done but don’t really now. I only really joined here for the elaine comments, I used to go on guru gossip but that seemed to die down so came here instead. I aren’t Elaine though 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.