Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, please don’t tell me she’s talking of having a baby with Will? She’s known him 5 WHOLE MONTHS and she’s decided he’s the one she wants to have a child with 😮 😮 😮 or is all this talk a stab at Neil as she knows the info will get back to him? 🤔
Well she kept saying not for a while yet etc, but she was going on about what she’d call the baby and how they would introduce the baby to his parents who don’t live in this country yet. Would she introduce at the airport? Etc... also thinking of outfits, just childish teenager kind of chat really.

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s been furloughed if she’s desperate enough to join an MLM? I wonder if she knows what that even means...

Reactions: 3
She only has a very small following, she might get a couple of sales but she is stupid if she thinks it's going to be a massive money maker for her 🙈

No daily calorie count yesterday, i doubt she's even bothering to do it properly now. Considering she bought chocolate brownies from Lidl bakery yesterday. Doubt she will make it to the end of May with the calorie counting.

Reactions: 1
She only has a very small following, she might get a couple of sales but she is stupid if she thinks it's going to be a massive money maker for her 🙈

No daily calorie count yesterday, i doubt she's even bothering to do it properly now. Considering she bought chocolate brownies from Lidl bakery yesterday. Doubt she will make it to the end of May with the calorie counting.
Same old Elaine Jones....or Pearson now lol

No calorie count tonight either and chilli nachos for tea. So much for this is a new way of living not a diet 🤣🤣

How can she claim she is working when everyday she talks about how she’s spend the day (during work hours) gojng for walks, going shopping, napping on the sofa, dancing about with her hoola hoop etc. What business would choose to keep paying her for doing nothing when they can get the government to pay her furlough wage?! It’s like she doesn’t want to admit she isn’t working

Reactions: 4
Is she for real? She’s hardly in a position to dish out nutritional and exercise advice!
Total hypocrite Elaine. It was her who always wanted a faster weight loss and always gives up because she's not losing 7lb a week.
What does she think she's some kind of fitnesses and nutritionist now? :ROFLMAO:
Exercise is great, but you can lose weight just by eating healthy doing no exercise. Each to their own Elaine. One thing is right tho she's been trying to lose weight all her adult life and hasn't succeeded yet. Not sure why anyone would take her advice 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her life with this new man is no different to her old! He’s cooking for her, putting petrol in her car... jet washing her car, going in to the shops while she sits in the car... absolutely the same relationship she had with Neil (and I am presuming exactly the same in the bedroom too 🤦‍♀️😲)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her life with this new man is no different to her old! He’s cooking for her, putting petrol in her car... jet washing her car, going in to the shops while she sits in the car... absolutely the same relationship she had with Neil (and I am presuming exactly the same in the bedroom too 🤦‍♀️😲)
I thought the same, lazy cow! Get the man to do the dirty work, she can’t be seen doing anything like that her nail will chip of the make up will smudge.... oh she’s not wearing it at the moment. She didn’t even realise her car had aircon either! I wonder if she will give him an ultimatum to either move to Newcastle or that’s the end like she did with Neil? Mind you he is moving in to his forever home soon when they’ve finished renovating it but I can’t see her living there with him after lockdown is lifted.

Reactions: 6
She mentioned another trip to Newcastle for more summer clothes why can’t she just buy some dresses or shorts from Asda or the likes? She seems to go out enough 🙄 or order online!

Apparently she’s lost 5 inches from her waist...I doubt it
That’s equivalent to 2 dress sizes.....size 12 here she is 🤣. Apparently it’s just from hula hooping which she does once a week.

Why the emoji covering her face? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.