Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking people if they regretted the name they chose for their child...WTF why would someone even ask that? She is obsessed. So childish.

Admitted Will does all the cooking because "he enjoys it" He enjoys throwing a pizza and some onion rings in the oven does he :ROFLMAO: so bloody lazy she is. bet he does the washing up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how much better does she look on her stories right now with her fringe down rather than it all scraped back?

She was awake all night thinking about babies. Thinking about how they would introduce their baby to Wills parents who don't live in the country.

She wants to call her baby Thomas but doesn't want people to call him Tom or Tommy. That made her angry and upset. She even cried about it to Will. 😮 😮 wtf

• Wow
They only had their first date Christmas eve :oops:. If they are sleeping together, i bet she's the kind to poke a hole in the condom 🙈 Seriously Will, watch your back😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow

Will must have nerves of steel staying with her, she's immature and childish.
Why would someone regret their child's name.....its their child and their name is them.

I think Elaine needs to sort her life out before having any babies....such as divorcing Neil, staying in a committed relationship not one that's only been around a matter of months. Not to mentioning her relationship with food and her health

Reactions: 1
how much better does she look on her stories right now with her fringe down rather than it all scraped back?

She was awake all night thinking about babies. Thinking about how they would introduce their baby to Wills parents who don't live in the country.

She wants to call her baby Thomas but doesn't want people to call him Tom or Tommy. That made her angry and upset. She even cried about it to Will. 😮 😮 wtf
She’s been going on like a 16 year old who’s just got her first boyfriend, you wouldn’t think she was double that age from listening to her, but then you wouldn’t think she was half the age she looks just by looking at her 😂 (62)

Also she’s been shopping to lidlsssss, and apparently they were desperate for loo roll yesterday so Will went to Sainsburys. Surely he could have got them in co-op round the corner? I would have just used kitchen roll, baby wipes or a flannel until the next day when I went for my main shop. Didn’t she only go to Tesco ThursdayF
? 🙄

Last edited:
Yeah they go to the shops everyday. Seems like theres always something they are desperate for :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Wtaf is she like with all this baby chat? Is this normal? It’s not healthy

Wow

Will must have nerves of steel staying with her, she's immature and childish.
Why would someone regret their child's name.....its their child and their name is them.

I think Elaine needs to sort her life out before having any babies....such as divorcing Neil, staying in a committed relationship not one that's only been around a matter of months. Not to mentioning her relationship with food and her health
She should also be looking at living independently instead of being cooped up with her ex husband (husband)
Wtaf is she like with all this baby chat? Is this normal? It’s not healthy
I’ve got a feeling it’s all a load of rubbish just to get us all talking. I think she thrives off us talking about her Like we do just watching and listening to her.

Reactions: 1
Constant lies.. there’s no way 2 of her work colleagues were saying how broody they were over the weekend 🙄

Plot twist...will is just their sperm doner as it was cheaper to pretend to split and for her to meet someone new than it was to go private, she’ll get pregnant and then go back to Neil, and that’s why they still live together 😂imagine though!

on a serious note, I can’t believe she still is so confident and sure she’s going to get pregnant. All those years of infertility and blaming Neil, and shes still so sure. She is literally stuck in her life from 2010!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think neil wanted children, I think thats probably why they did split. I think all these years he’s been pretending to ejaculate in a cup and really he popped her conditioner in the cup instead. It wasn’t a fear of ejaculating he just couldn’t do it cos he didn’t want the kiddies 😂🤣. Seriously now...... I do think she might be reason for not being able to get pregnant, it is funny how she assumes it will work for them. What if Will has a fear of ejaculating too! 🤣

Woah, please don’t tell me she’s talking of having a baby with Will? She’s known him 5 WHOLE MONTHS and she’s decided he’s the one she wants to have a child with 😮 😮 😮 or is all this talk a stab at Neil as she knows the info will get back to him? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.