Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they run out of bread already?! Didn’t they only just go shopping?!
I know and they need to Tesco’s to get baked potatoes! It isn’t like Tesco’s is just round the corner from them, they’ll have to drive to the nearest town. Just go to the co-op in the village see if they have some or do without until you next do your shop.

Reactions: 3
Does she say happy wedding day instead of Wednesday in her story? With that stupid filter on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I See they went for a day out at the sea. Does she not work during the day? Or is she actualy furloughed from a reception job and has slipped up. She nevers seems to do any work but always mentions it

Reactions: 4
I See they went for a day out at the sea. Does she not work during the day? Or is she actualy furloughed from a reception job and has slipped up. She nevers seems to do any work but always mentions it
I don’t think she went for the day. Where they live or in her case “stay” is in the middle of nowhere with just a shop, pub and that’s about it so have to travel to nearby towns for their supermarket shop. Saltburn probably has Tesco that she was going on about yesterday. I don’t think she has ever done any work to be honest! 🤣

When this kind of motivational crap follows a day of beige food 🤣
It's just a shame nobody else sees those physical things

The first red flag to her not doing well weight loss wise is her usual scales don't define me bollocks

Yawn.....same old...same old

Reactions: 12
It's just a shame nobody else sees those physical things

The first red flag to her not doing well weight loss wise is her usual scales don't define me bollocks

Yawn.....same old...same old
I don't follow her new account, just catch up on here but DAMN, she just constantly tortures herself with the diet/ fitness journey.
Seems the poor girl will never be happy.

Reactions: 5
She's 31.

She has a failed marriage, No career really.

She's shacked up with another bloke off the internet.

Honestly I feel sorry for her. I wish she would just accept she's never gonna be a size 8. And just enjoy her life.

You can be a size 16/18 or whatever size and still be happy and content.

But I doubt she will ever be.

Reactions: 9
She's 31.

She has a failed marriage, No career really.

She's shacked up with another bloke off the internet.

Honestly I feel sorry for her. I wish she would just accept she's never gonna be a size 8. And just enjoy her life.

You can be a size 16/18 or whatever size and still be happy and content.

But I doubt she will ever be.
I actually think she looks good at the mo. She is definitely slimmer than she once was but her build means she’s never going to be a size 8/10, despite saying she doesn’t want to be that size, I think really she does. She’s curvy so should just embrace it. If she wears flattering, age appropriate clothes she can be a size 16 and look good. She just needs to stop scraping her hair back and only wearing black eyeliner on her waterline

I actually think she looks good at the mo. She is definitely slimmer than she once was but her build means she’s never going to be a size 8/10, despite saying she doesn’t want to be that size, I think really she does. She’s curvy so should just embrace it. If she wears flattering, age appropriate clothes she can be a size 16 and look good. She just needs to stop scraping her hair back and only wearing black eyeliner on her waterline
Yeah it's more her style that ages her than anything.

I'm 30 and would never wear the clothes she wears or do my hair and makeup like her. Its so dated.

Reactions: 4

I agree, her fashion sense is horrible and dresses more like someone her mums age. She could look great at a size 16.
Although the only reason she couldn't be a size 10 is because she has no willpower. Her 'build' is small at 5'2. Her legs are short, I don't think her frame is supposed to be nearly 16 stone.

Reactions: 2
She’s morbidly obese. I don’t think she realises how seriously overweight she is. It’s so unhealthy!!

Reactions: 5
She’s morbidly obese. I don’t think she realises how seriously overweight she is. It’s so unhealthy!!
I really wouldn’t say she is that bad. She’s about 5/6 stone overweight but there are far worse in the world. Her food choices are sometimes unhealthy but at least she is building up her stamina and is discovering free exercise and enjoying her surroundings more than she ever has. All good for her mental health too!

I really wouldn’t say she is that bad. She’s about 5/6 stone overweight but there are far worse in the world. Her food choices are sometimes unhealthy but at least she is building up her stamina and is discovering free exercise and enjoying her surroundings more than she ever has. All good for her mental health too!
agree! She’s overweight but not morbidly obese. I don’t trust BMI calculators anyway. I’m 10 stone 7 and 5 foot 4 meaning I’m technically one pound over weight. I flux between a few pounds so go between the top of the healthy category and bottom of overweight category. I’m a size 10 and wear a small in clothing, but medically I’m technically overweight

Reactions: 1
She is morbidly obese. Her BMI is over 40. I know in some cases BMI is not accurate but she is clearly obese.

Reactions: 6
I do think shes obese especially considering her height. She most likely couldn't conceive or have children because of her weight. If your weight is affecting your health, she should work toward being healthier and losing some weight. She would look good at a TRUE size 12.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.