Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If your house was on fire who would you save first...your parents or your partner?"
That was a poll she posted on her insta stories....seriously Elaine you are such a child! She's so pathetic.

Her q&a with Will was childish bullshit too. They met on MACTH.COM, went on a date to Nando's and she was horrified when he suggested it. They've been together officially since Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was expecting the results of the poll to that question to be massively i.mn favour of saving your parents. She said “there’s no right or wrong answer” AFTER seeing the results. Is she trying to make herself feel better because maybe she answered the question to saving will than her parents? (She didn’t say this FYI, just my opinion on what she was thinking)

Reactions: 3
What a plonker! it just shows how ignorant she is not knowing the NHS had the priority hour in supermarkets, I thought everyone knew that by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a plonker! it just shows how ignorant she is not knowing the NHS had the priority hour in supermarkets, I thought everyone knew that by now.
She's so self-absorbed thats why, why else would there be anyone else more important. She's making out thats its such an invconvence to her, nevermind about all those workers putting their lives on the line while she sits at home.

Why leave it until the morning of, surely she can go out without Will to get some supplies. Poor man probably wants some space!

Reactions: 2
She's so self-absorbed thats why, why else would there be anyone else more important. She's making out thats its such an invconvence to her, nevermind about all those workers putting their lives on the line while she sits at home.

Why leave it until the morning of, surely she can go out without Will to get some supplies. Poor man probably wants some space!
You wouldn’t think there was a co op in the village she’s staying in, just go there! She just wanted an excuse to go in Asda, bet she wanted a clothing spree of tack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She never has a problem hopping from store to store every time she does a food shop so she has no excuse today!

She never has a problem hopping from store to store every time she does a food shop so she has no excuse today!
So true, I just think she has an issue with the NHS, she tries to make out she doesn’t but she’s only mentioned clapping for them once after she left a live I think, but it’s quite clear from her past stories, YouTube days and posts that she has an issue with them. It’s from things she said when her grandad wasn’t well and with her nan, oh and of course when she was told to lose weight for IVF!

She's so deluded, that stupid fitness band she has is fooling her into thinking she's burning calories. Hers says 10300 steps burns 680 calories 🤣🤣

Yesterday I did 20200 steps and burnt 640. No wonder she's only lost a 1lb a week.

If she is on 1700 calories a day and walking 10000 steps , at her weight she should have lost around 10 lbs in May I'd say she's as bad as Jane gammon but Jane knows she's lying, Elaine is just naive and fooling noone but herself

IMG_20200602_072806.jpg

Reactions: 2
She's so deluded, that stupid fitness band she has is fooling her into thinking she's burning calories. Hers says 10300 steps burns 680 calories 🤣🤣

Yesterday I did 20200 steps and burnt 640. No wonder she's only lost a 1lb a week.

If she is on 1700 calories a day and walking 10000 steps , at her weight she should have lost around 10 lbs in May I'd say she's as bad as Jane gammon but Jane knows she's lying, Elaine is just naive and fooling noone but herself

View attachment 143597
You’re right, she would only lose 1lb a week if she was eating the calories she had burnt as well as her daily amount so very likely that just her moving her wrist around her laptop would clock her steps too and give her false calories burnt. When I go for a walk using an app on my phone it says I am walking 3.2mph but automatically transfers the data to MyFitnessPal as 3.5mph. I always go in and change it to 3mph instead as I feel it’s best to under estimate than over estimate.

you nearly walked 4 hours so for Elaine to do 10000 steps would be 2 hours or more (given her fitness levels), she only goes for 30/60 minute walks a day so very likely 5000 steps and the other is just her prepping food and other hand movements.

You’re right, she would only lose 1lb a week if she was eating the calories she had burnt as well as her daily amount so very likely that just her moving her wrist around her laptop would clock her steps too and give her false calories burnt. When I go for a walk using an app on my phone it says I am walking 3.2mph but automatically transfers the data to MyFitnessPal as 3.5mph. I always go in and change it to 3mph instead as I feel it’s best to under estimate than over estimate.

you nearly walked 4 hours so for Elaine to do 10000 steps would be 2 hours or more (given her fitness levels), she only goes for 30/60 minute walks a day so very likely 5000 steps and the other is just her prepping food and other hand movements.
So basically :

She thinks she's doing twice more exercise than she is AND the calories burnt is showing twice as high - she's screwed.

1lb a week is healthy and sustainable but at nearly 16 stone the weight should be falling off if she was in a calorie deficit and exercising. Then it would then get harder to loose the closer she got to target.

1lb a week is healthy and sustainable but at nearly 16 stone the weight should be falling off if she was in a calorie deficit and exercising. Then it would then get harder to loose the closer she got to target.
Thats exactly how it should be. At her bmi she should lose a lot the first month then a slow steady loss until she reaches her goal. Maybe not putting it on is a result for Elaine

according to Will's facebook he was engaged in 2009 and then again in 2012. Maybe Elaine will be the lucky 3rd time? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.