Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just go back to live at home? It's been over 10 weeks now. Lock down is easing. If she's getting a desk set up at Will's and working from home from now on like she said, then basically she's moving into Wills permanently? Seems strange when she's only known him for 7 months.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't she just go back to live at home? It's been over 10 weeks now. Lock down is easing. If she's getting a desk set up at Will's and working from home from now on like she said, then basically she's moving into Wills permanently? Seems strange when she's only known him for 7 months.
It’s all very familiar isn’t it?

Reactions: 2
I can imagine that Neil is paying the full rent in Newcastle and Elaine is living rent free with Will.

Must be nice to have nothing to spend your money on but Matalan and personal trainers

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion..

Elaine's back! Fresh start diets and fitness galore....move back to Newcastle cos will thinks you're a bore

Reactions: 12
Yoohoo Elaine.....where are you....we are waiting for your outstanding weight loss.....

Are you there Elaine......

That being said, wasn't McDonald's reopening this week 😂😂

-4lbs this month.

I'm guessing she's moving in with Will, from the whole 'if Corona has taught me anything it's lifes too short to believe anything is "too soon"'

-4lbs this month.

I'm guessing she's moving in with Will, from the whole 'if Corona has taught me anything it's lifes too short to believe anything is "too soon"'
i think she probably wanted 4 x that weight loss, and if she is moving in with him it won’t be long till she is missing her mum and nan.

Reactions: 1
4lbs in a month

duck me she will be on tomorrow saying how she is going to embrace her body and love herself at any size

Same old tit just a different city

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she asked herself those questions. Especially the ones about Will. Do you think Will even knows about her instagram account? 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.