Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did you used to feel inferior?
I followed her in the very beginning, we are the same age and I spoke to her a bit back then. We lost touch then started speaking again back in 2017 and she always said things in a manner that was snobby.
She spoke to me one evening about her gym etc in 2017 then blocked me for no reason the following day. Which I realise now is what she does

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I followed her in the very beginning, we are the same age and I spoke to her a bit back then. We lost touch then started speaking again back in 2017 and she always said things in a manner that was snobby.
She spoke to me one evening about her gym etc in 2017 then blocked me for no reason the following day. Which I realise now is what she does
That’s typical Elaine isn’t it? I’ve lost count of how many online friends she has befriended over the years, can’t imagine what it’s like to be a real life friend of hers 😐 I remember in the very early days of her YT she used to mention a friend all the time and best friend I think? I don’t think we ever saw her? But she used to say she was coming for a cuppa or something... then she just vanished? Anyone else remember?

Reactions: 2
That’s typical Elaine isn’t it? I’ve lost count of how many online friends she has befriended over the years, can’t imagine what it’s like to be a real life friend of hers 😐 I remember in the very early days of her YT she used to mention a friend all the time and best friend I think? I don’t think we ever saw her? But she used to say she was coming for a cuppa or something... then she just vanished? Anyone else remember?
That may be the neighbour I think called Tracey? or something, she had a couple of kids. She moved but she still bought tacky stuff for the kids then just seemed to vanish.

That may be the neighbour I think called Tracey? or something, she had a couple of kids. She moved but she still bought tacky stuff for the kids then just seemed to vanish.
I’d forgotten about that neighbour! Yes that’s another one vanished out of life!!
No the best friend was a school friend I think? She used to always mention her... then there was that friend at her last job, bought her loads of leaving present gifts, then she wasn’t mentioned again!

Reactions: 1
I’d forgotten about that neighbour! Yes that’s another one vanished out of life!!
No the best friend was a school friend I think? She used to always mention her... then there was that friend at her last job, bought her loads of leaving present gifts, then she wasn’t mentioned again!
Oh yes Kirsty I think, she had a baby so we know what went on there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was close with Katy Beach for awhile they used to send each other gifts. Then Denise and Steve which ended badly.
Her sister also hates her. Say no more.

Let's just say it's very telling that she cannot keep a friend, online or in real life. The problem is ELAINE.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently Elaine was caught out sagging Katy off over WhatsApp, the person Elaine was talking too then sent the screenshot to Katy!!

The harem pants she thinks she could have sized down in. From the second pair I don’t think so, nor do they fit like harem pants should!
Sausage in skins!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m looking forward to seeing these size 14 black harem pants get stuck at the ankles 🤣omg she really is a weird one.

Harem pants turned into leggings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to show us how sweaty she is after every walk/workout? We know it’s hot outside 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
She was close with Katy Beach for awhile they used to send each other gifts. Then Denise and Steve which ended badly.
Her sister also hates her. Say no more.

Let's just say it's very telling that she cannot keep a friend, online or in real life. The problem is ELAINE.
I remember those friends, they were a weird couple anyway. Elaine obviously liked him as she was always very flirty

Never in my life have I known someone to show off their sweat every day ?!

agree- it’s so weird. She actually made a big deal about filling her car with petrol without him today. Has she got no self pride???? I also don’t understand why she announces that she naps every day. Does she think people will find her relatable- most people have struggled through this lockdown and there she is living the life of riley

I remember her slagging a woman off years ago for “getting her husband” to fill her car whilst the woman sat watching him. Elaine did and does do the exact same thing! She’s so judgemental yet preaches for others not to judge her.

God id love to know what went on with steve and denise
From what I have heard , Elaine became a bit over the top and argued with Denise after Elaine said something nasty about Steve. She was always trying to be the best friend.

Denise isn't innocent as she has a fiery temper and Steve seemed like a pervert when I watched them. He always seemed like a leech on his lives and vlogs.

I followed Elaine and spoke to her often before Steve and Denise came along but it was like she got obsessed with steve

From what I have heard , Elaine became a bit over the top and argued with Denise after Elaine said something nasty about Steve. She was always trying to be the best friend.

Denise isn't innocent as she has a fiery temper and Steve seemed like a pervert when I watched them. He always seemed like a leech on his lives and vlogs.

I followed Elaine and spoke to her often before Steve and Denise came along but it was like she got obsessed with steve
I always found Steve very suggestive on his vlogs, even though it was to his wife. It was a bit much to put in the vlogs In my opinion. He seemed to like befriending young women too and even met them on his days off (Denise knew, I mean they were all friends but he would meet them for trips to ikea or coffee) I bet he would have liked that. I think a lass called Emma was one of them and Elaine was another, then he used to chat with Kelly too But don’t think they met as weren't local.

Same old Elaine, same old relationship just a different bloke! Got him driving her car to Newcastle, nothing new. Said she is going to collect her Keys and pass from home to go to the office to collect some stationary bits ready for her desk delivery on Monday so she can have the nome office feel and set up. Anyone else think shes really going to hand her pass and keys in and pick up her belongings? Maybe the work from home set up is something else she’s got in to, I mean what happened to fm perfumes and this £100 coach? I think she’s fallen for the slog your guts to make a £1 schemes like other instagramers out there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.