Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91329A7A-FE24-4C56-AC0C-D52DC7CF4E84.jpeg
I
Elaine in Mexico... size 12 fashion show.
She had at least one salad a week and a glass of water each day.
FITNESS IS HER PASSION.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Elaine has never changed, just changed the fella

Same deluded pathetic narcissistic elaine .... she will say anything to kid herself into believing she is better than everyone because, let's face it, she is the biggest snob going. That is why she puts her posh accent on the majority of the time. She needs to wake up and see that she is creating the same life she had with Neil with will. She will eventually tell him she wants to move back to Newcastle and if he wants to stay with her he will have to move. I would love for will to refuse , and Elaine to stamp her feet and not get her own way for once.

She really is a pathetic person going on and on about babies again, weight loss yawnnn zzzz, and all this new me tit. She is still the same person as she was before and Neil is better of without her

Reactions: 7
She’s going to be a home worker after lockdown apparently too! 😂 when will she admit she doesn’t work there anymore!!

Reactions: 4
It's sad that she's jumping going around in circles again
Oh have I missed something or is this her forever ongoing diet plans and life?

She’s a right sucker for the online hard sell accounts isn’t she? She is moving on to an online coach at £100 for 8 weeks 😮 wow they saw her coming 💰 what next, her selling it to others to make money too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh have I missed something or is this her forever ongoing diet plans and life?

She’s a right sucker for the online hard sell accounts isn’t she? She is moving on to an online coach at £100 for 8 weeks 😮 wow they saw her coming 💰 what next, her selling it to others to make money too?
Came straight on here to say the exact same thing! £100 for an online coach :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came straight on here to say the exact same thing! £100 for an online coach :ROFLMAO:
More money than sense, I can think of better things to spend that kind of money on. Maybe she feels better just spending money, doesn’t matter where or what she spends it on.

Wasn’t it an end of May weigh in? Has she weighed slightly early and not been satisfied or has she had too many off days lately, or even too scared to go ahead with it all in case it’s not as good as she hoped so doing this before it gets to the end of May so she can justify why she hasn’t weighed and shared.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she have an online coach before?or do some sort of nutrition/fitness plan online that she had to pay for.

I remember her complaining that she didn't get enough support etc also when she did slimming world it was always the consultants fault for not texting her etc :rolleyes: I don't think Elaine takes advice very well, she needs to sort out the type of food she's eating first before counting the calories.

Rushed out to Matalan didn't she 😅😅😅 bloody hilarious. She is so predictable.

Didn't she have an online coach before?or do some sort of nutrition/fitness plan online that she had to pay for.

I remember her complaining that she didn't get enough support etc also when she did slimming world it was always the consultants fault for not texting her etc :rolleyes: I don't think Elaine takes advice very well, she needs to sort out the type of food she's eating first before counting the calories.

Rushed out to Matalan didn't she 😅😅😅 bloody hilarious. She is so predictable.
I know and bought size 16 harem pants that she thinks are a bit big on the waist, could have sized down! Yeah size down but the 16s barely go over your chuffing legs (skintight.com)
Yes I’m sure she did, she’s obsessed with people thinking she is pregnant

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
and size 16 jeggings that she was happy because she was able to "size down"

Apparently she bought well women vitamins and the woman told her to check with her midwife as she thought she was pregnant
Don't know if i believe her or not. She is obsessed with being pregnant.

• Haha
Why is she incapable of taking a photo without loads of crap behind her??

I’ve never posted a photo of my bedroom on social media in my life but if I did, I wouldn’t have loads of mess behind me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Does she look like she’s lost weight to anyone? I don’t see a difference to be honest and I bet she hasn’t that’s why she’s paid £100 for the onlinevcoach

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know and bought size 16 harem pants that she thinks are a bit big on the waist, could have sized down! Yeah size down but the 16s barely go over your chuffing legs (skintight.com)
Yes I’m sure she did, she’s obsessed with people thinking she is pregnant
nahhhhhh I’m sorry but this just DID NOT happen. She is such an attention seeking twit. someone serving would never tell youto speak to a midwife because she presumed you were pregnant. She’s such a DICK I can’t stand her any longer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.