Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know itโ€™s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's early but I truly, sincerely do hope she does Christmas videos.

Does anyone wanna share their fave highlights from her Christmases past? ๐ŸŽ…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know it's early but I truly, sincerely do hope she does Christmas videos.

Does anyone wanna share their fave highlights from her Christmases past? ๐ŸŽ…
She will almost definitely vlog. She starts at beginning of December so that EVERYONE knows itโ€™s her Birthday, sheโ€™s normally already bought everyone some crappy gifts (she buys most things in January sales) it will be the gift set with a glass and bottle of something in. Poor (nearly 50 year old) Neil gets a pac man or mario t shirt and some ridiculous socks. Her sister gets bottles of wine that Elaine gets given and doesnโ€™t want. Elaine would never host Christmas dinner, she leaves her Mam to do all that...

Basically, Elaine just buys everyone a load of tat!

...oh and how could I forget the gingerbread man crap that gets put everywhere?!! I remember her once saying that she didnโ€™t know where that obsession came from. Well I remember when everyone on you tube was buying gingerbread wrapping paper from Asda, thatโ€™s where it started. Just Elaine jumping on another bandwagon ๐Ÿ˜‚ her decorations look awful like a kid has decorated the house!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Or she may get all down as her 30th year was going to be her year ๐Ÿ˜‚ mmm, letโ€™s see? ...what have you achieved this year Elaine? I suppose sheโ€™s getting compliments ALL of the time, and work is fantastic,...the company would just collapse if Elaine wasnโ€™t there!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh yeah, and sheโ€™s well on her way to her target weight...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's live now. One of the company directors offered her a job as a project manager today apparently. Bloody hell never known a company that promotes the receptionist to project manger :ROFLMAO: He specifically wants Elaine, he hand picked her and told her she didnt even have to apply.

• Haha
She's live now. One of the company directors offered her a job as a project manager today apparently. Bloody hell never known a company that promotes the receptionist to project manger :ROFLMAO: He specifically wants Elaine, he hand picked her and told her she didnt even have to apply.
Honestly, I don't know why they haven't fucked the queen off and made Elaine her Maj. Or the priminister, or heck, ruler of the Earth!

• Haha
What a crock of tit? How as a receptionist does she have the skills to project manage? Does anyone know what company she works for?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do people actually believe this shite she comes out with or does anyone pull her up and ask her questions on it?! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As she has nothing in her life she has to make stuff up to make her life look the bees knees. When everyone around her is living life and moving forward, where is she going? Nowhere! So has to fantasise about things.

Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s so embarassing...sheโ€™ll make some weird excuse about why she canโ€™t do it

Reactions: 8
What a crock of tit? How as a receptionist does she have the skills to project manage? Does anyone know what company she works for?
Lol I do ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ But donโ€™t think Iโ€™m allowed to post info like that! Against the rules ๐Ÿคญ But very easy to find out if you look at who has liked her pics on FB ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 2
I'm really beginning to think she's made all of it up. It's clear that work is one of, if not, the only thing she enjoys in life as it provides a distraction to her. It's so clear how she exaggerates her stories, I will believe the job thing but I seriously doubt the rest. I could see her really think to add details like the guy she supposedly had coffee with bought water. How does that add to the story? Clearly a made up detail to try and make it sound genuine. She will make every excuse not to take it, when it would mean more money.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.