Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks a baby is going to save her marriage, she doesn't seem to want to work at her marriage, just wants the baby. I also don't think the problem they have with conceiving solely lies with Neil. She has just been on her stories saying she's tracked her periods and how long between each one, and they range from 25 day cycles, to 46 day cycles. So she's clearly not ovulating the same time each month, i've always thought she has PCOS, but she's adamant she does not, of course she'd never admit it, because then she cant put the whole blame on to Neil. They have been doing home insemination for years and years, surely it would have worked by now if that was the only problem they had.

I don't think Neil wants a baby, he knows he's too old now. Theres more to his story of not being able to ejaculate inside a woman.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand, if she has been trying so desperately for a baby, why did she say she has never tracked her cycle before?

If she wants a baby so bad but doesnt want Neil/marriage anymore, then why not explore options? I saw a BBC documentary recently on co parenting where maybe a woman wants a child but is single so theres ways to find a man to do the other part without the relationship so its just to have a child. Both would be mum/dad so still making decisions on the upbringing. Or just find a sperm doner :LOL:
But I dont think she would handle being a mum. No time for naps then, and always on your feet! I just cant see her being a mum, but someone like Katy Beech who has struggled with infertility would be a bloody great mum and you can see that. Elaine is too "me me me" at the moment to put all her focus on another person who would depend on her.

Reactions: 5
If she wants a baby so bad but doesnt want Neil/marriage anymore, then why not explore options? I saw a BBC documentary recently on co parenting where maybe a woman wants a child but is single so theres ways to find a man to do the other part without the relationship so its just to have a child. Both would be mum/dad so still making decisions on the upbringing. Or just find a sperm doner :LOL:
But I dont think she would handle being a mum. No time for naps then, and always on your feet! I just cant see her being a mum, but someone like Katy Beech who has struggled with infertility would be a bloody great mum and you can see that. Elaine is too "me me me" at the moment to put all her focus on another person who would depend on her.
I totally agree! Elaine does seem very selfish and lazy. I don’t think she has ever really been for full in depth fertility tests. With regards to IVF Elaine would get it, but has to lose a bit of weight. If she really wanted it that badly I think she would. Only thing that seems to slightly motivate her to diet is either a holiday or her Christmas work do!!

Reactions: 3
Latest update is that Elaine has failed at calorie counting and messaged a Cambridge consultant yesterday but doesn’t want to do that either!

The summation of the stories is that she’s out of control but doesn’t know what to do about it

• Haha
  • Wow
Latest update is that Elaine has failed at calorie counting and messaged a Cambridge consultant yesterday but doesn’t want to do that either!

The summation of the stories is that she’s out of control but doesn’t know what to do about it
Deja-bloody-vu

• Haha
not seen her stories about calorie counting/cambridge but urgh changing again?
Im struggling abit myself with calorie counting so Im having to think what I want to do now. I get abit bogged down with numbers and abit obsessed so might just try to follow slimming world style principles and keep an eye on portion size. Why doesnt she do that too? Cambridge wont solve things for her. She needs to do something more "natural" and not keep changing plans all the time. Just try to eat healthy foods and keep the "naughty bits" low. My mum never counted calories but lost 14st just not eating crap and when she did have something that was considered naughty, she had a limit on how much she could have.

Reactions: 1
She is absolutely ridiculous. Too much of a foodie for calorie counting? No just a greedy pig who cannot stay within calories. She's probably 15-16 stone so even if she reduced her calories slightly she would be losing each week. She must be eating loads. All the usual bull tit of calling a Cambridge consultant and then deciding not too, saying you need to do whats right for you blah blah blah

She's desperate for a baby but can't be arsed to do the one thing that will probably help her, instead she will let her resentment of Neil build up and up because she thinks he is the problem and not her. She's got the most self righteous attitude with regards to the issue but does nothing herself.

She also needs to stop the resentment of other people having children too, so what if her uncle is having a baby? We only know Elaines version of what makes him less deserving than her of one.

• Heart
Elaine eats for enjoyment because she has nothing else in her life. It’s not only about the food, she needs to shift her fat ass off the sofa. Go out for a walk every evening it’s free and if she stuck at it she would notice a difference. Elaine just wants a quick fix, but that’s never going to happen.

‘Too much of a foodie’ Elaine, you’re fat because you eat all your favourite foods ln one day! Most people love junk food but they don’t spend the whole day eating it - they spread it out over the week!

• Haha

The story of the past five years at least 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.