El Camino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched?

I really liked it, was nice revisiting Jesse Pinkman...witch

Reactions: 2
I was so looking forward to this as I loved Breaking Bad but I have to say I was slightly disappointed 😕 there were too many flashbacks for my liking and I know a lot of people are saying it’s closure for Jesse’s character but I would have liked to have seen what happens after Jesse starts his new life in Alaska 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I was so looking forward to this as I loved Breaking Bad but I have to say I was slightly disappointed 😕 there were too many flashbacks for my liking and I know a lot of people are saying it’s closure for Jesse’s character but I would have liked to have seen what happens after Jesse starts his new life in Alaska 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would have liked to see that too. I love Better Call Saul. Walter White was my least favourite character by the end

I would have preferred it to be a series and have had it more genius and intricate. It wasn't dark enough or clever enough to be a part of BB in my opinion. It was nice to see Jessie and see where he ended up but it was a bit too obvious, dumbed down and predictable. Nothing like BB. I enjoyed it nonetheless, it didn't ruin the legacy imo.

Reactions: 1
It was meh to me. Don't think I'd watch it again. Not sure what I was expecting really. Also I think they left it too long, Todd looked so different!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know the music being played whilst Jesse returns to his parents house and finds the key under their paving in the back yard ?

I enjoyed it but hoped for a little more to be honest. Would’ve been better as a series and maybe with less flashbacks? No need to watch it again.

Found there was a little too much Todd.