Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to create a quick thread for EVB - gets talked about so much in the Irish Instagrammers thread I felt like needed her own!

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her.. she Seems to be in such a bad place mentally at the moment ..she's really upset on stories .. really should take a break from social media and get some help.. this can't be helping her ..

Reactions: 3
Oh my dear lord those stories today - is this women completely unravelling??!! I’d be mortified if anyone saw me like that - if you don’t like the abuse you get and you can’t mentally cope with your job, go get a proper job and stop crying about it

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for her.. she Seems to be in such a bad place mentally at the moment ..she's really upset on stories .. really should take a break from social media and get some help.. this can't be helping her ..
She’s been unravelling/manic for quite some time now. I really feel for her. She’s clearly not well.

She’s been unravelling/manic for quite some time now. I really feel for her. She’s clearly not well.
I didn't realise she was on medication... poor girl.. I do find her annoying but it does hurt to see her like this... I know Instagram is all about engagement etc but she really has to get sorted else she won't be long on that platform..

I feel sorry for her kids as well, I’d say there’s a lot more of those episodes than we see - she needs to get proper help and step away from social media for a bit

Having to wait 10 days to renew a prescription is awful! I know you are supposed to organise it on time but being without meds you need for 10 days is wrong and dangerous.

I didn't realise she was on medication... poor girl.. I do find her annoying but it does hurt to see her like this... I know Instagram is all about engagement etc but she really has to get sorted else she won't be long on that platform..
You would need a heart of stone to not feel worried for her. Poor girl.

I feel sorry for her kids as well, I’d say there’s a lot more of those episodes than we see - she needs to get proper help and step away from social media for a bit
I was thinking this today. If that’s what we see on insta, what goes on behind the scenes must be even more difficult. She needs looking after.

Reactions: 1
I actually felt so uncomfortable watching her stories today, the poor lady. She clearly has so much pressure to keep up her lifestyle, she needs time off...

Really sad to see. She says she bloody loves her job but it can't be easy constantly pitching yourself, your home, your kids, your body, your face for jobs. Social media really affects mental health. I hope her and the kids are ok tonight.

Reactions: 5
Having to wait 10 days to renew a prescription is awful! I know you are supposed to organise it on time but being without meds you need for 10 days is wrong and dangerous.
I know where I am if you have run out of medication and have a repeat prescription the pharmacist can give you an emergency supply until you can get to your doctor. Prob wouldn't cover 10 days but at least would be something.

Reactions: 6
Why share a very private and personal message from her partner, on her stories?!
I was thinking that too!!! Just trying to prove to people they’re happy, makes me doubt them even more- I never trust any couple that overshares on social media it always comes across as a little fake

I was thinking that too!!! Just trying to prove to people they’re happy, makes me doubt them even more- I never trust any couple that overshares on social media it always comes across as a little fake
Speaking of fake - what are the odds that she told her daughter to sit like that so she could film it and put it on her stories ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.