Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That colour difference though 🤢
Didn't notice that but her lips look awful and nails remind me of them squashum sweets. Each to their own but she doesn't look good. Hopefully Freya doesn't start as I think she is naturally pretty

Reactions: 2
Anyone seeing AJ on live? Looks like he cba with his girlfriend. Definitely probably hopes Eden will give him a bit of attention to grow his social media

Not Eden lying about things for free again.. Almost like the time she lied about having anxiety for free front row arianna grande tickets💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not Eden lying about things for free again.. Almost like the time she lied about having anxiety for free front row arianna grande tickets💀

I just saw this. I thought she was quids in and wanting to buy a horse and land in LA??? Can’t even pay the service charge in a restaurant and bragging about it

Reactions: 4
Imagine actually being Eden and her sister and best friend LYING again for money off their bill, pretending it’s her birthday.. it’s almost as similar as the time she lied about Freya and her mental illness to get closer to the stage at a concert.. them people at the restaurant work their arses off and you’ve got scummy tramps like Eden lying about something to get money off their bill.. I thought she was “stupid rich”.. I hope she gets a negative response about that or the restaurant see it and do her for fraud 😂

Reactions: 8
I just saw this. I thought she was quids in and wanting to buy a horse and land in LA??? Can’t even pay the service charge in a restaurant and bragging about it
Exactly my thoughts about the ‘’money off’, the service charge is literally optional and she’s basically just not paying a tip

Reactions: 1

Here we go with the fake ads coming through. Everybody knows Eden doesn’t wash her hair with Pantene and how she uses Olaplex and some bed head stuff as seen always in her bathroom. This girl will advertise anything for the money she gets at the end of it.

Reactions: 4
Is she talking about herself towards the end of her EWM? Actually found myself saying "duck off" out loud.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.