Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd said in the live the other day, that the elephant picture was being replaced because it was horrible.. why has he come along and just changing everything? Isnā€™t that a tad controlling? His changed her bedroom too? Eden never complained about her bedroom beforehand. His clearly brought it got her today as in the first half of the video itā€™s the elephant one and the second half is their canvas. No offence but Iā€™m finding it extremely uncomfortable sheā€™s still doing thirst traps? Whilst being so happy in love and obsessed with her midget man
Did you hear her the other day saying the bedroom needs to be less cluttered, someone offered her gifted personalised neon sign and she said she needs to not clutter her room. A sign on the wall isn't clutter. Must say her room must feel a lot more adult. I think Lloyd must have said he's only staying if she cleans up, he's fixed holes in the walls, new bed, vanity area & loads of stuff from that stored under the bed instead of lying around, doors back on the wardrobe. Don't think it's a bad thing I wouldn't live in someone's mess.

Reactions: 12
Tell me youā€™re a saddo without telling me youā€™re a saddo.. look at the canvas on the bedroom wallšŸ˜‚
If someone made a photo collage of me and stuck it on their wall while weā€™ve only been dating for A MONTH, iā€™d be legging it down the roadā€¦ šŸƒšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸš©

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just find it unfair for her teenager followers who are going through puberty, having textured skin and spots having to see her content with the smoothing mode on and filters galore. It breaks my heart to think of them sat at home comparing themselves to her thinking why they canā€™t have smooth skin etc. I myself have been a victim of comparing myself to others. Eden has textured skin. Why donā€™t she just flaunt it

Reactions: 9
Lloyd said in the live the other day, that the elephant picture was being replaced because it was horrible.. why has he come along and just changing everything? Isnā€™t that a tad controlling? His changed her bedroom too? Eden never complained about her bedroom beforehand. His clearly brought it got her today as in the first half of the video itā€™s the elephant one and the second half is their canvas. No offence but Iā€™m finding it extremely uncomfortable sheā€™s still doing thirst traps? Whilst being so happy in love and obsessed with her midget man
Did you hear her the other day saying the bedroom needs to be less cluttered, someone offered her gifted personalised neon sign and she said she needs to not clutter her room. A sign on the wall isn't clutter. Must say her room must feel a lot more adult. I think Lloyd must have said he's only staying if she cleans up, he's fixed holes in the walls, new bed, vanity area & loads of stuff from that stored under the bed instead of lying around, doors back on the wardrobe. Don't think it's a bad thing I wouldn't live in someone's mess.
I agree, did you see the mess under her bed as well? Her room must have been an absolute tit hole. It rememinded me of when I was a teenager I was messy like that (when I was maybe 13/14) and under my bed was just filled with junk. Iā€™m a couple of years older than Eden now and whilst Iā€™m not the tidiest person in the world, I hate being unclean I wouldnā€™t sleep if I knew all that was under the bed

Reactions: 3
Tell me your relationship is based around pictures and social media without telling me.

They act as if theyā€™ve been together decades, so embarrassing.
exactly this. The relationship wouldnā€™t have lasted this long without being able to chuck in peoples faces the way they are šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

thought nobody was allowed to see ā€œbabyā€™s bodyā€? Surely if he had that attitude then he wonā€™t be happy about these thirst traps šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
If someone made a photo collage of me and stuck it on their wall while weā€™ve only been dating for A MONTH, iā€™d be legging it down the roadā€¦ šŸƒšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸš©
Iā€™d be on the next flight out of here šŸ˜‚ wouldnā€™t care where Iā€™d just be off

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks so old here.

I'm convinced Lloyd is a bit of a cokehead. Wonder if eden realises or he hides it well.

Suuuuuuuuuurely she must know?! If she doesnā€™t and heā€™s managed to hide it, Iā€™m very impressed because theyā€™re joined at the hip

Reactions: 10
Oh Iā€™m so glad I stumbled across this thread. She is constantly on my fyp page, I think she lives locally to me. I canā€™t stand her but I didnā€™t realise she was even ā€˜famousā€™ enough to have a Tattle thread.

Reactions: 8
They want to be tiktoks answer to Travis and Kourtney or MGK and Megan but theyā€™re a level of cringe on their own! I just canā€™t with them shoving their fake relationship in our faces. Theyā€™re only together because theyā€™re insecure, no one else wants them and theyā€™re both dead jealous even if someone farted towards the other one

Haha MGK and megan fox wish edition

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Lloyd paying for everything? Itā€™s nice to be treated but if I have Ā£32K sat in my bank then yes on occasion I would treat my boyfriend to a meal/surprise weekend etc. I just basically wouldnā€™t expect or want my partner to pay for everything all the time.

And he loves her unconditionally? After a month? ... I honestly would never anyway but to make such big statements to a large amount of people during the honeymoon phase ... well sheā€™s mugging herself off if this ends within the next few months.
Here she goes with her lies again. It wasn't long ago she was live with Lloyd whilst getting ready to go out for food. One of her "fans" asked who would be paying for the meal and she piped up and said "Ohh probably me, again!" And he quickly came back with "oh no I'll treat you tonight for a change" she needs to keep up with the lies she's telling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.