Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she was not happy with this one
Why is Lloyd paying for everything? It’s nice to be treated but if I have £32K sat in my bank then yes on occasion I would treat my boyfriend to a meal/surprise weekend etc. I just basically wouldn’t expect or want my partner to pay for everything all the time.

And he loves her unconditionally? After a month? ... I honestly would never anyway but to make such big statements to a large amount of people during the honeymoon phase ... well she’s mugging herself off if this ends within the next few months.

Reactions: 10
Why is Lloyd paying for everything? It’s nice to be treated but if I have £32K sat in my bank then yes on occasion I would treat my boyfriend to a meal/surprise weekend etc. I just basically wouldn’t expect or want my partner to pay for everything all the time.

And he loves her unconditionally? After a month? ... I honestly would never anyway but to make such big statements to a large amount of people during the honeymoon phase ... well she’s mugging herself off if this ends within the next few months.
well she has lied again as she paid for the “haunted air bnb”. Her mum said it was £2k and she just handed her the card & told her to book it 🙄 those who have to brag about what they spend, have in the bank etc tend to be telling some porkies 🤥

Reactions: 11
seems her anxiety is a convenient excuse. Like you say, if she was so anxious, how does she go out & go to these events & meet new people? There is defo something weird going on here with his family, if they don’t speak etc just say & people will shut up about it.
She has said he doesn't speak to his family though? A few times. They mentioned it again the other day doing a Q&A he said none of his family would be at her wedding anyways. She said she can't wait to meet his friends and knows all about them so I'm guessing they will meet eventually.

Reactions: 1
Her tans getting darker and darker. She gets spray tans and also adds a filter to look darker skinned.

Couple of people commenting ‘black fishing’ and I agree, if she goes any darker she’ll easily be mistaken for a POC.

Reactions: 15
well she has lied again as she paid for the “haunted air bnb”. Her mum said it was £2k and she just handed her the card & told her to book it 🙄 those who have to brag about what they spend, have in the bank etc tend to be telling some porkies 🤥
Don't forget the 10K a month she gives her parents just for existing 👀🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
“We’re obsessed with each other” what? because you take pictures of each other, behave.. my best friends photo album is full of pictures of me, does that mean she’s obsessed with me?! It’s actually so cringy I can’t cope

• Haha
“We’re obsessed with each other” what? because you take pictures of each other, behave.. my best friends photo album is full of pictures of me, does that mean she’s obsessed with me?! It’s actually so cringy I can’t cope
They want to be tiktoks answer to Travis and Kourtney or MGK and Megan but they’re a level of cringe on their own! I just can’t with them shoving their fake relationship in our faces. They’re only together because they’re insecure, no one else wants them and they’re both dead jealous even if someone farted towards the other one

• Haha
She has said he doesn't speak to his family though? A few times. They mentioned it again the other day doing a Q&A he said none of his family would be at her wedding anyways. She said she can't wait to meet his friends and knows all about them so I'm guessing they will meet eventually.
she also has said she has heard about his family & can’t wait to meet them as well. They are a pair of knotted liars.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else convinced he does some kind of drugs? I don’t know what, but he looks high as duck
yip he defo takes something. Wouldn’t be surprised if she is as well, especially after that video on the balcony of the hotel, she looked out her face.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same! That's soooo unhealthy! I'm married and most definitely not obsessed with my husband, I have a life too!

Reactions: 9
We will see what she says when the honeymoon lovey dovey stage is over 😏 she will be glad when he goes back to his own place.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else convinced he does some kind of drugs? I don’t know what, but he looks high as duck… sorry but Lloyd and bucket hats are a solid NO from me.. especially in a restaurant ???
I reckon he’s actually some sort of dealer haha

Reactions: 13
she also has said she has heard about his family & can’t wait to meet them as well. They are a pair of knotted liars.
What I heard was she had heard all about his family & friends and couldn't wait to meet them, assuming about the latter because she went on to drop some names of the friends.

Also no sure about drugs but she seems very manic lately. Would she date a drug dealer after having to beg Yaz to get sober? I'd be willing to say it's the relationship that's making her like this. She might say she's happy but the level of anxiety, needing a sleeping tablet if he's not around isn't a healthily relationship. She's also somewhat age regressing and acting like she needs help with basic tasks. I mean she's said he wiped her bum before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tell me you’re a saddo without telling me you’re a saddo.. look at the canvas on the bedroom wall😂
Tell me your relationship is based around pictures and social media without telling me.

They act as if they’ve been together decades, so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you’re a saddo without telling me you’re a saddo.. look at the canvas on the bedroom wall😂
screaming 🥲 usually people do that after making memories on holidays and going to different places! Love how hers are pics from when they went to …. A local restaurant … another local restaurant … local restaurant 1 again then her mums back garden and her bedroom. 😅 oh and from their romantic getaway to London. With her sister and nephew

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lloyd said in the live the other day, that the elephant picture was being replaced because it was horrible.. why has he come along and just changing everything? Isn’t that a tad controlling? His changed her bedroom too? Eden never complained about her bedroom beforehand. His clearly brought it got her today as in the first half of the video it’s the elephant one and the second half is their canvas. No offence but I’m finding it extremely uncomfortable she’s still doing thirst traps? Whilst being so happy in love and obsessed with her midget man

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.