Eat Well For Less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman refusing to take a packed lunch because it's an extra thing to take, and would rather spend £7 PER DAY on a shop bought lunch. 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her moaning about her husband's cooking 🤨🤨🤨

Saying it only takes 5 min to do peas - well do it yourself, you lazy mare 😤😤😤

That's the thing that drives me crazy - my mum, who wasn't much of a cook and now doesnt cook at all, complaining about my cooking!!!

And my pet hate - she complains that I haven't heated the plate!!! When I was ill last week, she handed me a gammon sandwich - no plate - just handed me the sandwich!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her moaning about her husband's cooking 🤨🤨🤨

Saying it only takes 5 min to do peas - well do it yourself, you lazy mare 😤😤😤
I thought that too, especially cos she said the reason she doesn’t cook herself if just because she “can’t be bothered”. Felt a bit sorry for the husband!

Reactions: 3
The family seemed to have more money than sense, the mum especially.
What a tit not wanting to take lunch to work because it's an extra thing to carry. Why not buy a better bag which will hold your lunch AND your laptop.
She needs to swallow her pride and do what the rest of us do and take a lunch into work with you ffs.
She just seemed like a spoilt over grown princess if I'm honest.
Tonights episode really pissed me off so much.

Reactions: 5
Just watching the latest episode, this couple are from the same town as me, I’ve been to that Tesco’s many times🤣 their shopping habits are insane, like they said on the show they shop like kids and their own children are right to be concerned.

Just watching the latest episode, this couple are from the same town as me, I’ve been to that Tesco’s many times🤣 their shopping habits are insane, like they said on the show they shop like kids and their own children are right to be concerned.
Meant last weeks episode 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
The shop at the beginning always makes me laugh. “Jack and Jill don’t know that Greg and the hot guy are watching them do their weekly shop”. So do they always have a camera crew follow them around Tesco? Have they never seen the show before?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only just caught up with the last episode.
Wow what an episode!

seems the youngest one is the only one with a brain in that family, and the mum!? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Where do I even start.

did anyone find this episode in bad taste? I love when they help families who need it (like the mum
With the disabled son) but this family weren’t struggling at all and at a time and week when free school meals was a headline this episode seemed weird to me.

Reactions: 4
Only just caught up with the last episode.
Wow what an episode!

seems the youngest one is the only one with a brain in that family, and the mum!? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Where do I even start.

did anyone find this episode in bad taste? I love when they help families who need it (like the mum
With the disabled son) but this family weren’t struggling at all and at a time and week when free school meals was a headline this episode seemed weird to me.
Quite a lot of the episodes seem in bad taste, a lot of over privileged families who are just too lazy to cook or shop properly. Too much money if they can even spend £15k a year on food in the first place sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
the thing that gets me about this show - HOW TO PEOPLE HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND 300 QUID A WEEK ON FOOD

Reactions: 7
Last week's was mad to me too, £300 a week!! I died when they taped off the husband as off limits because he did all the cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that some of these families are spending literally hundreds a week and can't work it out themselves that they need to stop eating so many takeaways, stop going shopping without a list or checking the cupboards first just shows the lack of common sense lol. If I were spending that much money a week I'm absolutely positive something would click in my brain to say "I think I need to start writing a list" or "maybe we need to try some of the non-branded products". I don't think I'd need a tv programme to tell me the obvious.

Reactions: 3