Eat Well For Less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be kicking off if someone took my Magnums out the freezer and thrown them away. Does she know how expensive they are nowadays? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't even watch this for inspo i just like being nosy at how much people spend 😂 😂

Reactions: 16
Always seems to inspire me to cook better.
Not Greg but the other bloke, he's nice to look at.

Reactions: 3
I’d be kicking off if someone took my Magnums out the freezer and thrown them away. Does she know how expensive they are nowadays? 🤣
3 X 8 packs for £10 at The Food Warehouse, only of the standard magnums, not the posher ones. But still makes it a hell of a lot cheaper than a four pack at the supermarket which is about £3.50 for 4. Bet Gregg would still try and make us all swap to inferior store brand ones.

Reactions: 2
Love this programme! I'm always shocked by the amount of people who regularly eat a ready meal as their evening meal? Maybe I'm just a fat pig but those ready meals always seem like a small portion to me and never fill me up. Most of the time they taste like crap as well!

Those people who will only buy branded make me laugh too - most of the time the shops own brand stuff tastes no different to the brand (or better in some cases!).

Reactions: 11
It’s fun to watch, but I agree it’s common sense stuff. I’m always shocked at how much some families spend in a week!

Reactions: 5
Greg: "if you buy the one that costs less, you'll spend less"
Couples on EWFL: "amazing. Incredible. We switched to Tesco's cornflakes and now we've built an extension"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is that if the families took on all the swaps, they’d have to go to 5 supermarkets to get their weekly shop done! :ROFLMAO:

surely that defeats the object!

Reactions: 20
What I don’t get is that if the families took on all the swaps, they’d have to go to 5 supermarkets to get their weekly shop done! :ROFLMAO:

surely that defeats the object!
This is what pisses me off most about the show.

That, and that conveniently all the families seem to shop at Tesco because they are always shopping in Tesco at the beginning.

Reactions: 8
That sponsor dolla! 💸
This is what pisses me off most about the show.

That, and that conveniently all the families seem to shop at Tesco because they are always shopping in Tesco at the beginning.

Reactions: 1
I appreciate I'm sad but I get a proper kick out of it when the people are adamant they've changed their usual brand for a home brand and they haven't.

I recall this happening to a dad with his coffee once and he was like "you DEFINITELY changed my coffee" and Greg's like "no we didn't it's your usual" and I swear you could see the man's willy turn inside out. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this program! Can’t the believe the amount of money some people spend on brand names.

i always said to my husband if I went on this, i’d know if they changed my tea, and he tried to do it to me 3 times and each time I knew it wasn’t my Tea 😌

Reactions: 6
The woman laughing when they told her they were spending over £300 a week on food... how much money must they have to not even notice that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know!

The end frustrates me with the swaps- they’re always from several different supermarkets 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3