Easter eggs, best in store & create your own!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so desperate times call for ridiculous threads....

best Easter egg on the market?

And what egg would you make if you had a factory and too much time on your hands?
so what bar needs the Easter egg treatment??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My fav is a Galaxy followed by Malteaser because they make the best chocolate therefore the chocolate egg is delish.

Can you remember Nestle white chocolate crunch bars? that would make a lovely easter egg.😋

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I’m not fussy 👀 I don’t like Cadbury’s but would even have one of theirs!

I think there’s eggs for basically every chocolate bar I’ve seen, regardless of demand. Who wants a Toffee Crisp Easter egg?!

Would love to see a giant Kinder Joy though!

Terrys choc orange hands down!
I’ve given up choc for lent and it happens to be my birthday on good Friday this year so I shall be faceplanting as much chocolate (and gin) as I can that day!

Honestly, I’m not fussy 👀 I don’t like Cadbury’s but would even have one of theirs!

I think there’s eggs for basically every chocolate bar I’ve seen, regardless of demand. Who wants a Toffee Crisp Easter egg?!

Would love to see a giant Kinder Joy though!
Also why is the white chocolate egg small? I love white chocolate make it BIG!

I like the look of the orange smarties egg that has an orange flavoured big egg. 🤭

but it has to be kinder joy 😂🤣

I have no eggs 😂🤣

Bumping this thread as wanted to chat about easter eggs

I've already bought 2 and eaten 2 eggs, so now I'm thinking about what to get for the real easter :LOL:

This is the dream, but £80 on chocolate 😵 Montezuma's do peanut butter mini eggs which are rather nice

1614268012018.png

• Wow
GIANT Creme Egg anyone?

That’s actually my dream Easter egg and I have said that since I was a kid! 😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We hunted high and low for the mini egg 1 . .
The egg has broken bits of mini egg in it . .
Just like the mini egg bar really so I'm pissed off.
You cant beat a nice chilled cadbury easter egg, that nice thick bit of chocolate you get around the seal takes some beating

I've had 3 creme egg Easter eggs so far 😂 to be fair they are only 99p in Asda and you get an egg and a creme egg in it so...!

For me, the Ferrero rocher egg is good. I had it last year. The egg is all hazelnut pieces like an actual Ferrero rocher
Ive got my eye on the Lindor strawberry & cream egg or the Oreo white egg, where the egg is oreo white rather than just a boring plain egg

Ive bought myself two eggs so far a mini eggs one and a Cadburys buttons one. I have also got eggs for fam/friends.

My favourite Easter egg of all time is the Thornton’s fudge one with pieces of fudge in the shell, I don’t enjoy Thornton’s chocolate but it’s really nice.

If I could, I’d have a guylian Easter egg. I love guylian chocolate seashells. I’m sure it exists but I’ve never seen one in the wild.

Galaxy egg is my favourite. I wish kinder would do an egg form of the bueno bar, creme egg sized I mean, although a massive egg filled with bueno cream would be the absolute dream, I’d pay good money for that 😂