Easter eggs are now lockdown staples.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“a food that is eaten routinely and in such quantities that it constitutes a dominant portion of a standard diet for a given people”

yep, sounds about right.

anyone get any nice eggs? 😂😂😂
I wanna see the stash!!

C627FCE4-973C-44F1-8B2A-951BF08AC0E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope everyone has a good/okay Easter I know it's not the same this year for most people but hopefully you can all still have an alright day. 🐥

Although, for me it's shite cos my egg I ordered in my Asda delivery was "unavailable" so I didnt get it & today I woke up to see that I have my period so I'm laying in my bed craving chocolate am ragin and in pain 😓 but oh we'll we get over it hopefully 😂 xxx

It was supposed to be a Cadbury's Marvelous Creations egg 💔

• Sad
Got a Ferrero Rocher one...muchly disappointed!
Quickly went from 'you are really spoiling me' to 'I'd rather have had the money instead' 😂

• Haha
Wispa Gold, that I have to share with husband. Children have heroes and twirl. Easter bunny didn’t come to our house, he is observing social distancing guidance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lindt 60% dark choc egg all to myself as no one else eats dark chocolate 😺

• Heart
My mum bought me a huge galaxy one 🤤 and I’ll probably eat most of my sons eggs as he’ll start eating them but never finishes them... so they can’t be wasted 😉

Reactions: 1