Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as it is I still watch it religiously 😂

Anyone else hate the new Ben Mitchell it just me?

Reactions: 16
As annoying as it is I still watch it religiously 😂

Anyone else hate the new Ben Mitchell it just me?
I miss Harry Reid so much, he was the perfect Ben Mitchell. And I miss Baul, Paul Coker should never have been killed off, Ben and Paul were just so pure! And filthy - shagging in the funeral parlour, I loved it. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I miss Harry Reid so much, he was the perfect Ben Mitchell. And I miss Baul, Paul Coker should never have been killed off, Ben and Paul were just so pure! And filthy - shagging in the funeral parlour, I loved it. 😂😂😂
Me too, I’m not buying this gangster Ben at all he’s too nasty. I just want him killed off 😂

Reactions: 2
Me too, I’m not buying this gangster Ben at all he’s too nasty. I just want him killed off 😂
The one thing that was so good about Harry Reid era Ben is that it went back to softie Ben, who just wanted to be loved and be in love, and enjoyed musicals like he did as a child rather than trying to be a stereotypical Mitchell. Current Ben is just a farce of a character, so cliche and beyond parody.

Reactions: 3
They keep saying Callum will soften Ben up but I can’t see it. He has such a nasty streak in him. I know he’s a Mitchell but he was getting better.. now it just seems to be pure nastiness and getting one up on Phil.. who’s rarely around anyway!

One minute he hated him cause he favoured Keanu and tried to kill him in hospital - next he’s up his arse and making martins life hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

They keep saying Callum will soften Ben up but I can’t see it. He has such a nasty streak in him. I know he’s a Mitchell but he was getting better.. now it just seems to be pure nastiness and getting one up on Phil.. who’s rarely around anyway!

One minute he hated him cause he favoured Keanu and tried to kill him in hospital - next he’s up his arse and making martins life hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The writers have absolutely ruined Ben, they clearly have no intention of making him the nice, soft Ben we saw when he was in love with Paul again.

As if Keanu would be working side by side with Ben 🤦‍♀️

Mad Mel is doing my head in as well should have let Hunter shoot her as well 😂

Got a real soft spot for Tiffany and Keegan, I know it will all in tears though 🤣

So glad honey finally got rid of that creep. Hopefully he’ll now be written out.

I quite like the new Ben. Don’t like the way Martin is going though
Yessss! I’m very happy that Honey has sacked him off too! It was very good to see her stand up for herself, loved it.

I don’t see where the Martin storyline is going ...?

I really wanted Lisa to spill the beans !!!

I hope this thread becomes more active! So excited for Sharon’s secret to come out.
I have a feeling it will come out, everyone thinking it's Keanu baby, big bust up between Sharon & Phil, only to then DNA and it's actually Phil's baby!??

• Wow
  • Heart
It’s obviously going to come out on Christmas Day so everyone has a miserable time like every other Christmas episode?

• Haha
Anyone else find Whitney annoying AF, sorry but don’t feel sorry for her at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s obviously going to come out on Christmas Day so everyone has a miserable time like every other Christmas episode?
Obs 😂

Ok I’m warming to “going clean” Ben now, but evil Martin doesn’t work for me.

What does everyone think about Gray?

I’m in two minds, my opinion flips with the story. It’s good though they don’t paint him as an out and out villain

Ahhh this is the thread I’ve been hoping to find but so disappointed it’s not very active. Maybe I’m an absolute saddo that is wayyy too deep into these story lines 🙄😂

Martin? Can’t even deal with the terribly bad aggressive acting from him. He’s the least scary bad guy they’ve had on there 😂

Grey? Oh my God, can’t stand his face. Everything about him I hate. Can’t wait for him to get filled in!

Ben? As long as he leaves characters I like alone I don’t really care for him.

Whitney? God can someone give the girl a new story line that doesn’t include domestic violence, sexual assault or adultery?! She has no other purpose to the soap than those storylines. Those bastard jackets she’s making hit the nail on the head with her trashy-ness. 🤢

Linda & the Autism storyline leading her to drink has driven me CRAZY. I wish they’d turn it into a positive, autism isn’t bad! 😡🤯

I wish they’d leave Sharon & Keanu a secret for everyone’s sake, I wish Lou & Keanu could be brilliant young parents. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh this is the thread I’ve been hoping to find but so disappointed it’s not very active. Maybe I’m an absolute saddo that is wayyy too deep into these story lines 🙄😂

Martin? Can’t even deal with the terribly bad aggressive acting from him. He’s the least scary bad guy they’ve had on there 😂

Grey? Oh my God, can’t stand his face. Everything about him I hate. Can’t wait for him to get filled in!

Ben? As long as he leaves characters I like alone I don’t really care for him.

Whitney? God can someone give the girl a new story line that doesn’t include domestic violence, sexual assault or adultery?! She has no other purpose to the soap than those storylines. Those bastard jackets she’s making hit the nail on the head with her trashy-ness. 🤢

Linda & the Autism storyline leading her to drink has driven me CRAZY. I wish they’d turn it into a positive, autism isn’t bad! 😡🤯

I wish they’d leave Sharon & Keanu a secret for everyone’s sake, I wish Lou & Keanu could be brilliant young parents. 😒
YES YES YES!!!

However I do want S&K secret to come out! I absolutely love Lisa and want her to stay

They said on TM, in the soap section that Keanu is leaving the show!! 😲 So goodness knows what's going to happen, maybe he does a runner, or does he get killed off by Phil!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.