Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what’s going on with Chelsea and Lucas
Yes I do too. What I don't understand is that Lucas would have a probation officer assigned to him. He would be helped with getting accommodation and benefits so there should be no need for him to come anywhere near Albert square. I wonder if the people after him are related to one of his past victims?

The proposal scenes were quite sweet tonight but the Covid restrictions make a intimate scenes look a bit weird these days.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing Gray manipulate Whitney and think that could be an interesting storyline. He certainly likes sweet vulnerable women and knows how to home in on them.

Has Kathy noticed that Ian is missing yet?

Reactions: 4
Yeah she did and had a showdown with Shazza over it.

Wish Gray would bump off Linda and Mick SO bored of their continuous miserable storylines

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even though I have watched EE since the first episode in 1985, just lately I have found that far from it being a bit of an escape from real life, it is just the opposite. It is a really depressing soap to watch. There are just not enough comedy moments within it. 🙄

I have almost been tempted to just ditch it entirely, but then I know that at some stage I will come back to it and playing catch up would be a blinking nightmare. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Even though I have watched EE since the first episode in 1985, just lately I have found that far from it being a bit of an escape from real life, it is just the opposite. It is a really depressing soap to watch. There are just not enough comedy moments within it. 🙄

I have almost been tempted to just ditch it entirely, but then I know that at some stage I will come back to it and playing catch up would be a blinking nightmare. 🤣
It's always been the darkest/heaviest of the soaps compared to Corrie/Emmerdale etc. But it definitely did used to have it's great humourous elements to it. Like Pat and Peggy getting drunk in the ice cream van while Heather had a baby. Some amazing lines in those scenes.

"Ooh, it's the Posh and Becks of Walford" (Phil and Shirley - sort of accurate)

You just wouldn't get a scene like that in EastEnders these last few years.

Reactions: 6
New thread here folks

Reactions: 2
It's always been the darkest/heaviest of the soaps compared to Corrie/Emmerdale etc. But it definitely did used to have it's great humourous elements to it. Like Pat and Peggy getting drunk in the ice cream van while Heather had a baby. Some amazing lines in those scenes.

"Ooh, it's the Posh and Becks of Walford" (Phil and Shirley - sort of accurate)

You just wouldn't get a scene like that in EastEnders these last few years.
It did used to have some great humorous moments. Now it has degenerated into gloom and misery.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.