Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ben dies show.
I don’t even want it to be a painful death as that would allow him too much airtime. Just hit by a car off screen will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree! I miss Fatboy 😂
I read that Amy is going to take a liking to Denzel, don't think I've seen her for ages!
Didn’t she take a shining to Isaac when he first arrived? Same old same old 🙄

oops got the wrong character 😂 thought Denzel was Felix’s brother 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Ben dies show.
I don’t even want it to be a painful death as that would allow him too much airtime. Just hit by a car off screen will do.
off screen and then mentioned once, fleetingly, in conversation: “kathy, where’s ben?” “oh, he died”.

end of scene, never mention him again.

he’s surely the only character in the show who becomes the centre point of every other character’s storyline. when did callum or jay (or kathy or lola) last have a big storyline that didn’t involve him in some way. the actor’s little acting quirks when he plays him are really starting to bug me too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has Ben not been locked up yet for those assaults? Wasn't supercop Branning on the case?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title…

new eye candy and drag queens to go with the bunch of has beens Ben I’m looking at you

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.