Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to catch back up after over two months of not watching EE since i popped out the womb in 1988 and god it’s f*cking grim guys please tell me it gets better? Lol

I am now debating just watching on from tonight’s episode…Brian Connolly being the latest arrival is the only thing keeping my interest right now.

Am i going mad or is this the worst era since well…ever??? I am desperate for a new writer to come in.

Reactions: 8
Its dire and actually the next few storylines seem to be hitting new lows

Reactions: 2
I'm mostly watching at the moment to see the outcome of the Gray storyline. That said, I don't have very high expectations of EE, and often just put it on as a bit of background noise when I'm doing the ironing or something. I also enjoy watching Danny Dyer just because I enjoy Danny Dyer and always have done. Don't even ask me to explain this one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bernie taking the unregulated diet pills and the potential harm to the baby, where will this story line go i wonder?

Reactions: 3
Bernie taking the unregulated diet pills and the potential harm to the baby, where will this story line go i wonder?
I’m thinking a disability & Rainie & Stewart will decide not to take the baby

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm getting tired of Tiff and her insecurities. I know that a lot of young women fall into the same trap and think that they need all these fillers to look good and its very sad but enough now.

Will Bernie carry on with the weight loss pills now that she is pregnant?

And Gray.... hurry up and bump off Chelsea please 💙🙏

Reactions: 6
Mia is so cute🥰🥰
She is, but there's no way Whit fixed her pretty party dress on the stall! You could tell it was just a bigger size dress later in the episode lol.

I don't know why everyone is hating on Ruby too. Stacy is a wretch, and might not have done this crime, but she's done enough! I hate when a soap character has a big following and never has to face consequences for being a twit.

Reactions: 4
She is, but there's no way Whit fixed her pretty party dress on the stall! You could tell it was just a bigger size dress later in the episode lol.

I don't know why everyone is hating on Ruby too. Stacy is a wretch, and might not have done this crime, but she's done enough! I hate when a soap character has a big following and never has to face consequences for being a twit.
Ruby's a bad bastard. Staceys always had that bad streak in her aswell but I still like her - cannot stand ruby.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what they’ll do with her when she goes off to have her baby irl
They should send Ruby to jail to return the favour!

I've not watched for nearly 3 months, but I think I'll dip into tonights episode. Just found it so slow and grim but I'm curious to see if any storylines have moved on. Shocked to hear about Gray and Chelsea together - is she his next victim?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.