Earning a side income (nothing dodgy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do quite a lot of private tutoring. I'd only really recommend it if you're a teacher or have a background in education though because the expectations of results are pretty high.

Online teaching associate roles in universities might be a better fit. They are generally quite flexible about how much work you take on and when. Check out jobs.ac.uk or search for your subject and 'online program' to find out which unis offer online courses, then register for job alerts. I do about 6 hours work a week around my job, it's great and will set you up for further teaching work if you're considering a PhD.

Sorry this was for @queencarmen 🙂

Reactions: 1
Online teaching associate roles in universities might be a better fit. They are generally quite flexible about how much work you take on and when. Check out jobs.ac.uk or search for your subject and 'online program' to find out which unis offer online courses, then register for job alerts. I do about 6 hours work a week around my job, it's great and will set you up for further teaching work if you're considering a PhD.

Sorry this was for @queencarmen 🙂
Thank you for this.

How much do they pay roughly?
Not asking how much you earn...but just a rough idea of the salary bands.
Thanks