Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Me too! I’ve wondered what happened there….

I loved Crystal 1 and 2 very different. No 3 I can’t take to at all!
the actor was fired because he had a tif with one of the writers, it's so stupid that they never really mention him or have given a proper closure to the character? gosh that writer should be fired.

Reactions: 3

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Awww I love her! Also 💖 Grant Show. All the casting changes are are annoying but make the show even tackier 😂
Same but isnt it grant snow

Oh I love dynasty but don't know anyone else who watches it! Love fallon, really irritating that they change the crystal character or actress every season! It's ridiculous
yeah hate that too not a fan of season 3 crystal

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Few things about s4
1. Crystal had brain surgery but didn’t lose any of her hair?
2. No mention of Stephen at all even in the episode where Fallon sees an alternate timeline
3. The end! They can’t kill her off right?

Reactions: 2

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m rewatching it so I remember what happened for s3. S1 crystal was my favourite crystal and s3 is the worst crystal.
I love Fallon definitely the best character.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
You really can't beat the original.

I'm one of these people who is sick and tired of the various reboots, re-imaging and other such BS. Both on TV and in Hollywood.

In many cases these 'we can do better' attempts fall flat and are universally panned.

I've watched a couple of episodes of the rebooted Dynasty, quite frankly - not impressed.

Who else remembers The Colbys?

Wasn't it the Colbys who had the alien invasion? I think that finished it off

IngressUK

VIP Member
You really can't beat the original.

I'm one of these people who is sick and tired of the various reboots, re-imaging and other such BS. Both on TV and in Hollywood.

In many cases these 'we can do better' attempts fall flat and are universally panned.

I've watched a couple of episodes of the rebooted Dynasty, quite frankly - not impressed.

Who else remembers The Colbys?

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Oh I love dynasty but don't know anyone else who watches it! Love fallon, really irritating that they change the crystal character or actress every season! It's ridiculous

Reactions: 1

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Me too! I’ve wondered what happened there….

I loved Crystal 1 and 2 very different. No 3 I can’t take to at all!
The actor was written out, the character is stuck in Paris and only Adam know what became of him.

Reactions: 1