Dynasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few things about s4
1. Crystal had brain surgery but didn’t lose any of her hair?
2. No mention of Stephen at all even in the episode where Fallon sees an alternate timeline
3. The end! They can’t kill her off right?

Reactions: 2
Been watching s5 up to date with it at the mo. Think it’s the worst season
It's the last season also I think. It has run its course. I struggled with Season 4 and I was hooked prior to that.

I do hope they somehow sort out the Stephen story though (even if the actor concerned doesn't appear)

Reactions: 1
It's the last season also I think. It has run its course. I struggled with Season 4 and I was hooked prior to that.

I do hope they somehow sort out the Stephen story though (even if the actor concerned doesn't appear)
Yeah was Stephen even mentioned once in s4 he kinda just disappeared and was never mentioned that I remember in s4

You really can't beat the original.

I'm one of these people who is sick and tired of the various reboots, re-imaging and other such BS. Both on TV and in Hollywood.

In many cases these 'we can do better' attempts fall flat and are universally panned.

I've watched a couple of episodes of the rebooted Dynasty, quite frankly - not impressed.

Who else remembers The Colbys?

You really can't beat the original.

I'm one of these people who is sick and tired of the various reboots, re-imaging and other such BS. Both on TV and in Hollywood.

In many cases these 'we can do better' attempts fall flat and are universally panned.

I've watched a couple of episodes of the rebooted Dynasty, quite frankly - not impressed.

Who else remembers The Colbys?

Wasn't it the Colbys who had the alien invasion? I think that finished it off