Dupes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread about dupes? Do you know any great dupes? Post it!
Also products that are literally the same but get packed and sold by a higher brand.
It can be anything!

My tip is not exactly a dupe, but fashion. My ex worked in sales for a factory that made knitwear for many company. Some Versace jumper was made there for very very cheap, than sold for $1000+. I was in shock.

Reactions: 3
This is excellent. Mine ran out during lockdown and I had to resort to a fallback Rimmel one which wasn't half as good. I live in fear of the day Primark discontinue it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Eden perfumes do dupes of all your favourite perfumes. They are cruelty free and I’ve had no issue with skin irritation or anything. I’ve had a few bottles off there for work- would highly recommend.

This is excellent. Mine ran out during lockdown and I had to resort to a fallback Rimmel one which wasn't half as good. I live in fear of the day Primark discontinue it!
I agree with this but I got one last week and its quite thin? Dunno if I just got a bad batch or they changed the formula 😥

Their prime and set glow mist with the fruit on the bottle is an amazing dupe for mac set and fix

• Sad
There's a knitwear factory near where I live that makes the same clothes for two very differently priced stores ... all that's different is the labels that get attached; everything else is identical.

I once bought a pair of shoes in BHS (oh the glamour) which were cheap as chips, about 25 quid. I saw the exact same pair of shoes in Russell & Bromley for 5 times the amount. They were exactly the same, not just similar. They were made in Italy. Obviously in the same factory.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My aunt worked in a food factory. Most of the time the food was the same recipe but in different packaging. If it happens in that sector I would imagine it happens elsewhere.

Reactions: 4
2021 Lidl Suddenly perfume dupes

femelle - la vie est belle
Madam Glamour - Coco Mademoiselle
Lovely - J'adore
Chalou - Chloe signature

Reactions: 6
I just bought La Rive Queen of Life as a La vie est Belle dupe. It is pretty good. I have the original and this last way less, and not as strong. But actually that is what I was looking for, to be able to use it for work. In the office I can't use a strong perfume that would drive the clients crazy in the small room.

Reactions: 1
Bit weird to mix food and beauty but here goes😂

The “Batts” range at Lidl tastes exactly like Heinz I’m convinced they’re made in the same factory. Ketchup, Mayo, baked beans the lot.

Superdrug Layering Body Mists:
Blossom - Dupe for Thierry Mugler Alien
Exotic - Dupe for YSL Black Opium

Primark Double Coverage Matte Foundation - Dupe for Estée Lauder Double Wear

• Haha
Reactions: 2