Dubai Hustle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched these on BBC iplayer?

They're all exactly the type of people you'd expect to feature. I'm sure they all make money but the setup is quite odd, almost looks like a fake office. And you don't get much of an idea of what they actually do, the snippets of calls and random meetings don't seem to link up too well in the context of the show, Then there's all the weird slow-mo montages... BBC3 seem to love all these types of shows though, they've done a few like this in various locations

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched these on BBC iplayer?

They're all exactly the type of people you'd expect to feature. I'm sure they all make money but the setup is quite odd, almost looks like a fake office. And you don't get much of an idea of what they actually do, the snippets of calls and random meetings don't seem to link up too well in the context of the show, Then there's all the weird slow-mo montages... BBC3 seem to love all these types of shows though, they've done a few like this in various locations
i had it on in the background, it’s quite similar to TOWIE and made in Chelsea

I've watched the first episode and it's a cheap Made in Chelsea. They can't act for toffee so it feels so fake 🤣

No doubt I will watch every single episode lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2