Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has ‘custody’ of the DVC, at least for now. Wonder if she is also responsible for the annual fees or if Ian feels sufficiently guilty to cover those right now?

Again, one of the most useful things she could have done this trip was compare her wait time using Genie+ and Lightning Lane to that of general stand-by. How can we possibly know if it was worth paying out for it without that information?
I might go back over the next few months. Have just been told I have a work trip to Toronto so will try to add on a weekend in Orlando. I have watched her vlogs and a few others and if you asked me whether Genie + and LL were worth the cost I couldn't tell you. Genius on Disney's part because the bloggers are using it but it still looks like a complete palaver that you think ''oh I'll just pay it''

Reactions: 2
I might go back over the next few months. Have just been told I have a work trip to Toronto so will try to add on a weekend in Orlando. I have watched her vlogs and a few others and if you asked me whether Genie + and LL were worth the cost I couldn't tell you. Genius on Disney's part because the bloggers are using it but it still looks like a complete palaver that you think ''oh I'll just pay it''
I'd suggest watching the All Ears videos about it. They've done a few where one person uses Genie+ while the other does the same rides but uses the standby queue. I found those to be helpful for me.

Reactions: 7
I'd suggest watching the All Ears videos about it. They've done a few where one person uses Genie+ while the other does the same rides but uses the standby queue. I found those to be helpful for me.
Agreed, the only people who really know how it works are the people who are in the parks daily.
The holiday vloggers won’t really tell you anything interesting

Reactions: 2
Agreed, the only people who really know how it works are the people who are in the parks daily.
The holiday vloggers won’t really tell you anything interesting
Good point, I've not yet seen a video that's given any useful info but it's because I tend to watch UK vloggers and to be honest they're not going to waste their holiday time doing that (even though that's why we watch), at least not at the moment when it could all get closed down again soon. I just find some of the US vloggers super cringe though, especially when its a couple cus one of them is usually smiling insanely at the camera whilst the other one talks or laughing and stuff that isn't even funny 🙄

Just three vlogs for vlogmass, how embarrassing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Theres something about a 40 (or almost 40yr old...idk) calling her clothes a "Play Suit" that i find funny AF. Maybe it's a British thing, idk but her saying "I'm wearing this play suit my mom made me" in almost every video seems like something a tween would say to her friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theres something about a 40 (or almost 40yr old...idk) calling her clothes a "Play Suit" that i find funny AF. Maybe it's a British thing, idk but her saying "I'm wearing this play suit my mom made me" in almost every video seems like something a tween would say to her friends.
It's literally what they are called over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Victorias Vlog Summary:
- Mentions a Play Suit OOTD
- Rushes to rope drop a Coffee
- Mentions how dead the park is
- Mentions how crowded the park is
- Rides one or two rides (People Mover if shes in MK)
- Eats, and is somehow surprised at the portion size (as if she eats anything smaller or healthier at home)
- Grabs another coffee
- Eats again
- Mentions how tired she is
- Heads back to the hotel after 2.5hrs in the park and is done for the day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol! A playsuit is what we call it in the UK so can't complain at her for that. What is it called elsewhere just out of curiosity?

Reactions: 1
I still think it's weird AF even though that's what we call it here. It's like an adult wearing a baby romper

Reactions: 3
I call it something not flattering and incredibly uncomfortable and difficult to deal with when you have to go to the bathroom at a theme park in Florida. She's already mentioned in one of the vlogs that she was walking around unbeknownst to her with one stuck up her arse and she was mortified. Can't say I've ever had that issue with a normal pair of shorts...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her wearing a playsuit is fine, it’s like wearing shorts just harder to go for a piss in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I giver her props for wearing flip flops at the parks. My feet require socks and comfy skechers to trek around WDW.

And the Coverse shoes - I haven't worn them ever, but they don't seem real supportive for someone that has TM,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.