Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! Those 3 are so talented in their own ways. (Have you seen the clip of Divina on the Voice? Amazing!) The others are all worthy of being there too. It’ll be a close call at the end.
One of my dearest friends who lives in up north is a huge Divina fan and told me she’s amazing. I wasn’t initially sold at first but as the weeks go by I am really enjoying her personality more. Divina really embodies an all around queen— she can sew, sing, dance, and has amazing looks. Her being a veteran really shows. She also isn’t afraid to share (her Maggie Thatcher outfit) and knows how work in a group (episode five). I posted some links above but Divina’s clip also showcases her singing. Impressive pipes! She’s also been retweeting or sharing memes of plaid bags that her fans send her from her episode three runway look.

I was a bit disappointed that The Vivienne gave Eureka for her answer in the US drag queen she wanted to meet the most. Eureka is a racist. Nope.

Reactions: 7
Initially I didn’t like Divina AT ALL. But she’s probably my favourite now along with Baga. Divina seems very kind and human, no nastiness to her.

I’m a bit conflicted because I loved the smaller cast format but I hate that this season is almost coming to an end. It’s been a stellar season with episode five being my fave to date.

The top three for sure will be Baga, Vivienne, and Divina imo.

I’ve had the Frock Destroyers song stuck in my head all week. It’s a bop.
—————————————————

These were from awhile back (during DragCon 2019) but more of the Queens’ personalities off the show.

Divina De Campo

Baga Chipz

The Vivienne

Blu Hydrangea

Cheryl Hole

The eliminated cast can be viewed here.
shame for some reason these videos aren’t available to watch in the uk 😂 at least that’s what it’s telling me

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love all the Drag Race Tunes - Me and the other half were driving home one night and he says "put that song on, the one i like". It was Can i Get an Amen hahaha. He likes the proper one whereas i love the 80s relief one were Alyssa cannot carry a tune in a bag. Me fave though has to be 'Read you Wrote you" (availabe now on iTunes;))

I prefer Filfth Harmony,yep still listening 🙈🙈 and I strangely love Cheryl. Can’t put my finger on why but I find her hilarious! She does need to kick it up a gear though!
74B3982F-4312-4E54-B9FD-471C1573CC99.png

I prefer Filfth Harmony,yep still listening 🙈🙈 and I strangely love Cheryl. Can’t put my finger on why but I find her hilarious! She does need to kick it up a gear though!View attachment 54303
I really like Cheryl now too! She’s come out of herself a bit and I find her super funny in the cut clips when they’re not in drag. I think she’s stunning when in drag just adorable. Her runway looks are so basic but I can’t help but really like her.

I really like Cheryl now too! She’s come out of herself a bit and I find her super funny in the cut clips when they’re not in drag. I think she’s stunning when in drag just adorable. Her runway looks are so basic but I can’t help but really like her.
Have you ever seen Mrs Hinch & Cheryl Hole in the same room?! 👌🏻👀😉

Same style

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
shame for some reason these videos aren’t available to watch in the uk 😂 at least that’s what it’s telling me
Thank you @hrh89 for being my guinea pig and letting me know if the links work or not. So I didn't think they would restrict/geoblock Drag Race UK content for the UK audience. Imo it's a bit oxy-moronic but hey... 🤷‍♀️

Hopefully these links work! Interviews of the UK drag queens during DragCon 2019 in New York.

Current Queens (as of Week 5):
The Vivienne
Baga Chipz
Divina de Campo
Blu Hydrangea
Cheryl Hole

Eliminated Queens:
Crystal
Sum Ting Wong
Vinegar Strokes
Scaredy Kat
Gothy Kendoll

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I prefer Filfth Harmony,yep still listening [emoji85][emoji85] and I strangely love Cheryl. Can’t put my finger on why but I find her hilarious! She does need to kick it up a gear though!View attachment 54303
I've been singing Cheryl verse all weekend.

Love the adlib "DROP ME OUT" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Heart
I've been singing Cheryl verse all weekend.

Love the adlib "DROP ME OUT" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
All her ad libs in the song are great. She made that song (while Crystal imo ruined it). “Drop me out” and her sarcastic “bye...!”. Also, love her category Essex line.

I’ve been listening to the remix with Frock Destroyers x Cheryl Hole. The song has been on repeat and the fiancé is now thoroughly annoyed.

All her ad libs in the song are great. She made that song (while Crystal imo ruined it). “Drop me out” and her sarcastic “bye...!”. Also, love her category Essex line.

I’ve been listening to the remix with Frock Destroyers x Cheryl Hole. The song has been on repeat and the fiancé is now thoroughly annoyed.
Yeah Crystal verse ruined it [emoji24]

I was so excited for Cheryl to meet Cheryl! Good episode and looking forward to the makeover challenge next week. Does anyone listen to the Race Chaser podcast? Alaska & Willem - really good.​

Reactions: 4
Was it a fix?

I am still loving Vivienne (ok, at this point it’s a massive crush)
I predict Divina and Vivienne in the final.
I was sad to see Blu go, what a great achievement for a young queen.

Reactions: 5
My god Cheryl (Cole) was so miserable as a judge!!! I swear she only cracked a smile a couple of times weird.

I think the right queen went tonight. Blu’s ad was crap but Cheryls wasn’t much better. I think it was obvious Blu would go.

I thought the ad challenge was so boring after last weeks! I actually didn’t think any of them made anything special and none of them really made me laugh.

disappointed with divinas behaviour. I kinda get where she’s coming from BUT she overreacted so much and just came across really bratty.

hoping for Baga to win

My god Cheryl (Cole) was so miserable as a judge!!! I swear she only cracked a smile a couple of times weird.

I think the right queen went tonight. Blu’s ad was crap but Cheryls wasn’t much better. I think it was obvious Blu would go.

I thought the ad challenge was so boring after last weeks! I actually didn’t think any of them made anything special and none of them really made me laugh.

disappointed with divinas behaviour. I kinda get where she’s coming from BUT she overreacted so much and just came across really bratty.

hoping for Baga to win
I think all the queens have their high moment and low moment this season. This week Divina definitely was being bratty about Viv’s answer. Yes, it was shady and yes it was a backhanded compliment but you just have to move on. Move ON! I do like they eventually made up and even held hands at the end. I still like Divina because minus this week, for the most part her behavior has been pretty genuine and always helpful to the other queens. It’s not an act. Also, she’s not one trick pony. I get that she was getting sick of being overlooked and wanted to have a backbone. Her approach was just all wrong.

I’m a bit disappointed how easily Baga was giving up when she thought she might be in the bottom two. I get it was a defense mechanism but what a privilege it is to be on the first season of RDR UK and you just are giving up because you don’t think you could sell it in the lip sync battle? Weak. I love Baga’s humor but I can’t say I have really loved her runway looks so far. They are not as memorable as say The Vivienne’s and Divina’s. Even Blu had a remarkable outfit (for weird science). Btw loved Viv’s outfit for tonight’s challenge. It.was.stunning.

I do agree it was such a disappointment after last week’s stellar episode. I am however excited about next week’s challenge and how the makeovers will go. Love a good makeover.

When I saw it was Blu and Cheryl for the bottom two I knew Blu was going home. A Cheryl Cole-Fernandez-Versini-Payne song is a huge advantage to Cheryl Hole. It bought her an extra week, I just don’t see Cheryl in the top three. I also agree Cheryl Cole as guest judge was so meh. Maybe it was her botox but she was just there and emotionless. Hardly brought anything to the judge’s table. I thought it would be interesting for the two Chez’s to meet and it was so flat...

My top two picks are still Vivienne and Divina. It was nice to see Vivienne vulnerable for a change and I hope we see more of that.