Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Davina soooo annoying when she’s out of drag and they do the little cut clips.

The Vivienne reminds me so much of the actress that plays Kat Slater I cannot unsee it.

really felt for sumtingwong speaking about his experience with his parents and them not even knowing he is gay or living with a partner.

I find Bagga really annoying sorry 😂 I actually don’t have any favourites which is weird because I thought I would root for at least one person!

Reactions: 7
Am glad the little upstart scardey cat went; never even been to a drag show (smh). Still no faves for me either. I thought i would love Bagga but she is just annoying me. You are not and will never be Bianca - so there!

Reactions: 8
I think it would have been cool to have had a british drag act as a judge alongside RuPaul. People like Maisie Williams and Alan Carr just bring nothing in terms of relative or helpful comments. I think it would have been good to have someone established in british drag to judge.

Reactions: 4
The Vivienne is my fave! but like a few of the others too. i'm glad scardey cat went- found her so annoying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like Blu Hydrangea because he is cute when out of drag. 😂😂😂😂
I feel the same about Vivienne :ROFLMAO: 🤣
Blu does have such a lovely accent.

Do you think if The Vivienne does win there will be talk of favouritism as she is Ru’s UK drag ambassador?
Watching Raja & Raven you can tell the difference between the US/UK versions.

The Vivienne and Baga look so alike when they’re out of drag I get confused who’s who 😂 they both have terrible lip fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did my first UK soggy eye when Davina won. Cheryl is annoying me, copying Alyysa's tongue click/snap - STOP IT.

I agree with The Vivienne about the sewing thing but its the same as the Apprentice - no one ever blinking learns.

Reactions: 7
After last week when Davina got upset I was happy for her this week, definitely deserved it.
I did like Crystal’s outfit and it was clear she is talented but I agree it wasn’t a ‘fashion’ look.
Vinegar: I really don’t want to be up against my bestie
Sum Ting Wong: Forget real talk...I am here to win

I find Davina soooo annoying when she’s out of drag and they do the little cut clips.

The Vivienne reminds me so much of the actress that plays Kat Slater I cannot unsee it.

really felt for sumtingwong speaking about his experience with his parents and them not even knowing he is gay or living with a partner.

I find Bagga really annoying sorry 😂 I actually don’t have any favourites which is weird because I thought I would root for at least one person!
I could have literally wrote this post lol
Although I was rooting for davina this weekb actually and thought we got to see a nicer side to her. I really want to like Cheryl but there's something there stopping me I find her irritating. Vivienne is my fave but I didn't like over confidence in the work room this week I could see that turning into an ugly trait if she's not careful. Don't think we should sleep on Crystal you know I can see her being a real grower

I saw the Vivienne live a few weeks ago with bob the drag queen and she was hilarious and really sweet.

I'm rooting for Divina and the vivienne. I really hope snatch game is good, I just already know people who aren't familiar with the uk may just not get it at all.

Did they say in the preview that there was going to be 2 Margaret Thatchers? eek Could they not sort that out before?

I’d never seen the original drag race before and watched the first ever episode the other day! I know it’s like 10 years old but my god how drag has changed!!!!! It’s like an art now compared to how it was in the first season.

I watched the first two eps again and I’ve had a complete change of heart and Baga is now my favourite 😂 dunno why I didn’t warm to her to start with but she’s bloody hilarious.

I’ve got to say where on earth did they find gothy Kendoll??? She’s so awkward to watch she definitely was not ready for this kind of show.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well the first time Baga walked in they made a move to rub their hand on their 'vagina' and sniff it and made a face like it was gross. That put me right off and had me rolling my eyes - I like drag as an art form but I find it very misogynistic when drag queens make references to smelly vaginas and call other women 'fish' etc. Some people find drag a form of 'womanface' (like blackface) because of the exagerrated stereotypes of womanhood (big tits, stupid, bitchy etc).

However I warmed to her and find her very very funny. I wonder how she translates to Americans watching because her humour is very very British.

Reactions: 9
Snatch Game tonight! I wonder how the two Margaret Thatchers will play out. Don’t know why I thought Season 4 US had two Beyoncés...just checked and clearly not.
Look forward to Cheryl maybe opening up a bit, I am so undecided with her.
OT but Michelle Visage dancing and a Backstreet Boys song for Strictly Halloween.I do like Michelle.

Reactions: 1
Well the first time Baga walked in they made a move to rub their hand on their 'vagina' and sniff it and made a face like it was gross. That put me right off and had me rolling my eyes - I like drag as an art form but I find it very misogynistic when drag queens make references to smelly vaginas and call other women 'fish' etc. Some people find drag a form of 'womanface' (like blackface) because of the exagerrated stereotypes of womanhood (big tits, stupid, bitchy etc).

However I warmed to her and find her very very funny. I wonder how she translates to Americans watching because her humour is very very British.
I was the same I thought she was so crass and over the top but after watching again I really find her very entertaining. Her and The Vivienne are the most polished of the lot I think and they both have very quick wit and humour which just makes them a lot more appealing. The personality shines through in the looks they create.

Snatch Game tonight! I wonder how the two Margaret Thatchers will play out. Don’t know why I thought Season 4 US had two Beyoncés...just checked and clearly not.
Look forward to Cheryl maybe opening up a bit, I am so undecided with her.
OT but Michelle Visage dancing and a Backstreet Boys song for Strictly Halloween.I do like Michelle.
cant make my mind up about Cheryl either! I think she is stunning though I adore that little dimple she just has a very pretty face. Not getting much personality from her though.

yeah Viv was amazing, felt bad for Divina I know it shows what a kind queen she is but she should have stuck to her guns

Reactions: 6