Dracula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's had mixed reviews but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Some genuinely gory bits, some nice humour and a clever twist on the characters. There's plenty of really faithful adaptations if that's what people prefer but I think this was a really fun adventure

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen the BBC one yet, but 2013 series Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers was excellent.

Loooved this series! Third episode was so ‘meh’ but first 2 were fantastic!

Yeah I enjoyed that, sad it got cancelled so quickly
Originally it was supposed to be renewed on Netflix but then it fizzled out. Not sure if it had to do with Jonathan’s personal issues that were out of control at the time. Such a pity, he is a really good actor.

First episode was good. Second was decent but the third was just plain meh. It was weird as anything though 😂

Husband and parents enjoyed it but found it a bit boring. The Dracula lad was fit af tho. Apologies for bringing the tone down.

Same as everyone else, first 2 episodes were good and the 3rd was.... not. 😬 I was also extremely creeped out by the zombie kid in the graveyard!