Dr Phil

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the content of his programmes, and sometimes he does a good job when outing the likes of catfishers, etc, scamming decent people out of money, but God is that man annoying! He's always right. He always knows best. He's forever trying to make out that his own family is theee most perfect family ever, and they're all so loving, and tolerant ... and perfect.

Memo to 'Dr' Phil - nobody's family is perfect, and neither is yours! Him and his endless stories of his supposedly perfect, loving family really grinds my gears. Well, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his house to see just how perfect his life really is.

Anyone else a fan? šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
I like the content of his programmes, and sometimes he does a good job when outing the likes of catfishers, etc, scamming decent people out of money, but God is that man annoying! He's always right. He always knows best. He's forever trying to make out that his own family is theee most perfect family ever, and they're all so loving, and tolerant ... and perfect.

Memo to 'Dr' Phil - nobody's family is perfect, and neither is yours! Him and his endless stories of his supposedly perfect, loving family really grinds my gears. Well, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his house to see just how perfect his life really is.

Anyone else a fan? šŸ˜
I used to be a huge fan, but now I just like him....in small doses. I think he got up to some mischief because his wife suddenly started taking over his show. One of his sons married a stripper who is now reformed and respectable. He also practises nepotism by employing his son on his shows. Not sure he has the experience or the education.

• Heart
Reactions: 3