Dr Nyla Raja

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really interested to hear what people's experiences/opinions are of Dr Nyla. I have followed her on Instagram for a while and was impressed that she seemed to be an advocate for raising standards in cosmetic treatments.
Howeber my experience when I went to her Cheshire clinic was nuts! Yes, the treatment I finally received was good quality and administered by a trained nurse but the actual clinic!! A conveyor belt of patients, you had to give details in the corridor to a representative (hardly confidential), they then checked you in on an Ipad but it was so busy they forgot who they'd check so had to re-ask for details. This wasn't just me, I saw it with multiple other people and heard the names and details of other patients. Not enough rooms so I had to sit in a corridor with numbing cream on my face!! The two times I saw Dr Nyla (for my initial treatment and top up), the consultation lasted around 2 mins, she tried to persuade me to get a treatment I couldn't afford and when she realised I wouldn't agree to that, walked out of the room!! They don't give prices on Instagram or over the phone. As well as the Cheshire clinic I believe she is now opening one in London. Just another example of how something/ someone portrayed on Instagram doesn't match up to reality.

Reactions: 2
Aviod!
Bullies you in to treatments you don’t want or need . Over chargers. Lies about downtime. Told me 2 days nurse confirmed 1wk minimum and up to 2 wks ! Treatment I paid 2500 for did not work. Nurse confirmed at the second part of the treatment a lot of people say the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I once contacted them and her nurse messaged me on whatsapp.
The nurse asked for pictures of the problem areas on my face. And then just stopped replying.
she had then blocked me!
I don’t understand why this happened but I have a theory.
nothing is real, they give treatments to influencers for show on instagram and they are really money laundering.
everyone that I know has either been scammed by them or had the same treatment as me. I’m glad I got blocked- I probably dodged a bullet.

I’m weary of clinics that heavily use influencers.

I noticed that the dentists have started doing this too.

where are the real paying customers?

they are paying these entitled horrible influencers to lie. They lie about restaurants etc.

Reactions: 2
It’s actually really sad in the UK right now. What Dr Nyla was trying to do with petitioning to allow medical professionals to administer the treatments was noble. However, she herself is following dodgy practices.
-Heather tchenguiz bird (ex wife of Robert tchenguiz who is dating Julia Dybowska) was another dodgy person with her clinic Opposite love luxury. They would take the money for the package and not give the treatments citing some nonsense. (HB aesthetics)
-Mcr aesthetics- run by a coke head who has no qualifications and literally injects people like a 3 year old with a colouring pencil.
-Dr Alex Bader and his pitbull chav Penny who also take extortionate amounts of money to dupe people and not deliver the treatments.
I think that there should be a thread exposing all of these dodgy clinics and their dodgy practices.

Last edited:
Do you think we can change the title of this thread to aesthetics doctor influencers? Does anyone know how we request a change?

Reactions: 1
Do you think we can change the title of this thread to aesthetics doctor influencers? Does anyone know how we request a change?
I don’t know anyone but perhaps we can ask on London Inflencers? they’re always promoting these scammy doctors.

Dr. Robert (@drrobertofficial) with his influencer clients who need a therapist and mental help.
the fact that he doesn’t photoshop or Use filters is good but my gosh the people that have the treatments looks like absolute cartoons.