Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that book that she’s always highlighting, I’ve never paid much attention but is it just some lad saying stuff like “if you do nothing you’ll feel shit”. Lol. No scientific basis, references or validation to wide sweeping statements and she’s off highlighting every day for “years” 😂😂😂

So that book that she’s always highlighting, I’ve never paid much attention but is it just some lad saying stuff like “if you do nothing you’ll feel shit”. Lol. No scientific basis, references or validation to wide sweeping statements and she’s off highlighting every day for “years” 😂😂😂
Wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kokanoseynoodle

Deleting answers from her Q&A box. Somebody said what's the first thing you're gonna do when ya get home and she said she's gonna get a chicken dry and spicy from the takeaway local to her. 5 minutes and it was gone. She replaced it with a woods walk with her kids as she misses doing that. She's so self centred and selfish it's actually beyond me

Delliemcc

Deleting answers from her Q&A box. Somebody said what's the first thing you're gonna do when ya get home and she said she's gonna get a chicken dry and spicy from the takeaway local to her. 5 minutes and it was gone. She replaced it with a woods walk with her kids as she misses doing that. She's so self centred and selfish it's actually beyond me
You've clearly never had a dry hot and spicy

Moohoomoo

You've clearly never had a dry hot and spicy

Ah Ballina people and their hot & spicy never got the appeal of dry chicken with a bit of rub could do that at home!

The only thing she'll miss about England is flirting with the men she works with when she's a married woman and she doing it on insta for all to see gaaaaaawk
Marrying someone near old enough to be your father must do that to ya

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks