Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the way she dresses makes her look older too. The stuff she buys is expensive, she would be better off spending it on a stylist and try to be somewhat on trend/relevant. Those sandals she wore in the summer 🤢
I agree. Her clothes are seriously expensive but you’d never think it looking at her wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Truth is in the numbers... she has 42k, the other guy has 118k, and a mere 159 views on a water wipes pissy live... she has the personality of a lost sock. Monotone, false, has actually never worked as a gp seperate to GP training & thinks a few followers & webinars makes her the new Botox doctor. Waste of space who has too much money & childcare (hubby on paid paternity leave, parents babysit, she also has a childminder AND the girls go to crèche too). Notions. duck off shiny old face

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Truth is in the numbers... she has 42k, the other guy has 118k, and a mere 159 views on a water wipes pissy live... she has the personality of a lost sock. Monotone, false, has actually never worked as a gp seperate to GP training & thinks a few followers & webinars makes her the new Botox doctor. Waste of space who has too much money & childcare (hubby on paid paternity leave, parents babysit, she also has a childminder AND the girls go to crèche too). Notions. duck off shiny old face
I didn’t see it! I wonder did she answer ppls questions? Getting paid so Mrs Moneybags might not mind in this case 🤑 I agree she has such notions 🙄

Reactions: 1
IM DYYYIINNNNGGG at this !!!" personality of a lost sock " .... " duck off shiny old face" You have won the internet today.. and managed to sum up what i think of her... !! I will laugh at this for days...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got blocked on insta from shiny face dry balls herself for telling her advising people to use Sudafed to dry up breastmilk as a bleeping GP is dangerous and stupid and totally could result in someone misusing a drug that is not meant for this. Stupid saggy bleep didn’t even reply. I’ll watch her on one of my other accounts 🤣 but not before I report my concern to medical council

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just saw she has a new (or relatively new) insta page...Dr. Laura Gp & Aesthetics......"hoping to be doing online consults in November and December".....am ok. What exactly is her background and qualifications in aesthetics does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Dr. Laura is now offering gift vouchers for her shop. All to pay for her new kitchen no doubt. Little Miss Greedy

I just saw she has a new (or relatively new) insta page...Dr. Laura Gp & Aesthetics......"hoping to be doing online consults in November and December".....am ok. What exactly is her background and qualifications in aesthetics does anyone know?
If you go into her website and go to the “about” section you can see the list of her training/courses completed. After her GP training scheme it looks like Mickey Mouse short courses? Doesn’t seem to have any experience thou. Would not trust her with my face or family. For one that reiterates she won’t respond to any personal queries but then recommends off licenced medication for stopping breast feeding is so irresponsible 🙄 no health professional would make a recommendation on one research article she’s a joke.

Last edited:
Dr. Laura is now offering gift vouchers for her shop. All to pay for her new kitchen no doubt. Little Miss Greedy

If you go into her website and go to the “about” section you can see the list of her training/courses completed. After her GP training scheme it looks like Mickey Mouse short courses? Doesn’t seem to have any experience thou. Would not trust her with my face or family. For one that reiterates she won’t respond to any personal queries but then recommends off licenced medication for stopping breast feeding is so irresponsible 🙄 no health professional would make a recommendation on one research article she’s a joke.
Thanks..just had a look "Botox Course" seriously.....if I'm going to get botox I'm going to find someone who is an expert, someone who does this all day every day, someone with proper qualifications, someone who has an eye for it.
Any doctor can give botox but not every doctor has a trained eye for these procedures. I really hope anyone considering this treatment will do their homework. There is no way in hell I would consider her for this type of procedure or in fact any gp service.
I'm actually truly shocked!!!!

Sorry also forgot to add I was surprised at her recommending the medication for stopping breastfeeding. As a mother myself I've never even heard of this practice, I find it a bit strange tbh and to openly promote it I have no words!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So she has used many expensive products , received many free gifts , has read the back of boxes , Googled some info - that’s her qualification in aesthetics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whole grapes and blueberries and one of the kids not strapped in correctly in their car seat again. How does she not see the danger as a doctor?! It would seriously make me question her judgment.

Last edited:
Whole grapes and blueberries and one of the kids not strapped in correctly in their car seat again. How does she not see the danger as a doctor?! It would seriously make me question her judgment.
FFS I had a heart attack when I seen the grapes. This woman really does not think. I mean every website lists grapes as a common choking hazard for toddlers.

And some woman replied to her story last night saying she also forgot to feed her kids......seriously! I'm not a perfect mother, far from but I've never forgot to feed my kids and I'm a mum for quite a while.....so bizarre, but maybe it's happened others if it has I've never heard of it.

And some woman replied to her story last night saying she also forgot to feed her kids......seriously! I'm not a perfect mother, far from but I've never forgot to feed my kids and I'm a mum for quite a while.....so bizarre, but maybe it's happened others if it has I've never heard of it.
I know!! I was like really does that happen, maybe 🤷‍♀️ I am no perfect mother either but I know what I am feeding the kids for the next week. If I am eating myself I’m not going to forget a child 🤣

FFS I had a heart attack when I seen the grapes. This woman really does not think. I mean every website lists grapes as a common choking hazard for toddlers.
Me too 🙈 grapes give me such fear I cut them to bits. I’m not pretending to be mother of the year either, doing my best as we all are, but I’ve never forgotten to feed my child.

In her newest long winded post about giving a 5 month old a bottle, she suggests putting it in the microwave,!!! Number one public health message out there with regards heating a baby's bottle never ever put in a microwave due to hot spots and scalding, and even if every one does do it and shakes it up, she is a GP, the person at the top of the public health food chain, a health promoter and this is the garbage she spits out

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually can't believe as a GP she posted on a public forum she puts the bottle in the microwave, or that she forgot to feed the baby she is meant to be weaning, and is constantly talking about the baby keeping her up and awake and discussing the same said baby's feeding schedule and she then says oops forgot To feed the baby, and to be honest I dunno do many people forget to feed their kids because most are on schedule especially when your trying to wean one, because your thinking what the heck vegetable or fruit puree am I gona give next, quit selling shite on Instagram and go get the kids into a routine

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s also clearly browsing around Dunnes today which is specifically why non-essential items are not allowed to be sold. People spending additional time in the shops browsing at these items instead of just getting their essentials and going home. She’s is such a bad role model as a GP. I recall during the first lockdown too she was regularly shopping in the city centre, kids in tow, when there are supermarkets far closer to her in the suburbs.

I am shocked by her public health advise. She actually has not worked as a gp she is brand new setting up a clinic, and now she has decided asthetics aswell., I know GPs do offer asthetics but you will see they may have done a hdip in it or a very intensive course in it at a reputable university not online. All over the place in terms of a career plan, it was womens health not so long ago. She is not an expert in womens health she is not an expert is asthetics. A totally different field in medicine. She is a GP and would do well trying to gain experience in this field. She hasn't actually worked as a GP since she has only finished her GP scheme. A first time mother has already asked under the post is it OK to heat a bottle in the microwave?
As a GP Laura is meant to be promoting my child.ie and the national healthy childhood programme, referring people to look at this for sound evidence based FREE advise for parents. I suppose though the HSE won't pay her extra for doing her job. I really question her basic common sense as a doctor, she said she took sudafed to dry up breast milk, that may work but what about her 40k followers who take this and it interacts with other medication?? Cardiac meds, etc or take it wrong, is she liable??
Am on a rant but I am just shocked the medical counsel have not intervened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.