Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Laura is turning into an insta hun now that she’s off to get hair extensions. Doubt there’s any freebies there 😂

Reactions: 2
Dr Laura is turning into an insta hun now that she’s off to get hair extensions. Doubt there’s any freebies there 😂
would you believe i thought THE VERY SAME ... the exact same i said what an insta hun now--- the extensions and the curling wand.. Next it will be the eyelashes and the urban decay makeup pallet with a collab with nastygal. She is not credible at all - just goes with whatever is free.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
would you believe i thought THE VERY SAME ... the exact same i said what an insta hun now--- the extensions and the curling wand.. Next it will be the eyelashes and the urban decay makeup pallet with a collab with nastygal. She is not credible at all - just goes with whatever is free.
collab with nasty gal 😂😂😂 I think she tagged Bellissmo Galway so they’d see her follower numbers and hopefully “gift” her tomorrow

Reactions: 4
That’s her gig to whole time ... tag everyone and every where and hope for a freebie. Then you see the random ‘oh Romy loves this toy #gift’ like you’d want to be hard up accepting gifts for a newborn!

Reactions: 5
The tagging of companies and pages is beyond embarrassing at this point .
shes so in relatable and I definitely won’t be going to her skin clinic when opens .
The tagging of the playroom today was the last straw for me ontop of her interview on feeding on tv3 today saying she’s “on Instagram “

She’s so desperate to be famous she’s going to end out the same way Dr Doireann did.... nobody trusting a word because she would sell her soul. Love how they all end up needing hair talk for volume despite the fact volume has never been an issue

Reactions: 5
Why do they all end up being a beggy mitchel...

If you NEED it then bloody buy it...

Like grace too.. always wanted one of those coffee machines... then bloody buy it

Ali dee has done it with Aldi stuff...

And another one who said omg I need these clothes .. I mailed and said omg they are lovely...so did u buy them yeah... no she said. Not this time .. but had tagged pennys..

duck... right... off.

God..this industry is so annoying and disheartening for people have to work hard etc for everything they buy 😔😔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why do they all end up being a beggy mitchel...

If you NEED it then bloody buy it...

Like grace too.. always wanted one of those coffee machines... then bloody buy it

Ali dee has done it with Aldi stuff...

And another one who said omg I need these clothes .. I mailed and said omg they are lovely...so did u buy them yeah... no she said. Not this time .. but had tagged pennys..

duck... right... off.

God..this industry is so annoying and disheartening for people have to work hard etc for everything they buy 😔😔
I asked Laura about something she posted last week and said It’s lovely , how much was it ? And she said she didn’t look!!

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s a pure dose. Trying to make money with these webinars. You know what will happen now, she will give generic advice and some poor mother somewhere will have a very sick child and Laura will have been given them generic advice that doesn’t work. A dangerous game to have vulnerable parents and parents to be paying for a ‘doctor’ to tell them on zoom about first aid or weaning etc.. using her job to gain trust. We all see how that’s going for Doireann...

Very boring. She doesn’t have the personality for insta, she’s monotone & built a following on sharing pregnancy, section and breastfeeding. Oh and same as Dr Doireann... reassuring us about covid to grow the following 🙄. But she just doesn’t have the personality for the chats, she’s roaring for freebies everywhere she can get them so now we know it’s all about webinars €€ and booking appointments at her clinic. Again, only qualified since April very early to go out by herself

Reactions: 7
The tagging of the brands and the actual stores for a soup maker, I’m embarrassed for her.

You made it through medical school and managed to birth three children but you’re struggling to pick a sauté or non sauté soup maker, pull the other one it has bells on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The tagging of the brands and the actual stores for a soup maker, I’m embarrassed for her.

You made it through medical school and managed to birth three children but you’re struggling to pick a sauté or non sauté soup maker, pull the other one it has bells on 🙄
She’s gotten desperate hasn’t she ? I’d love to know where her new house is .. I’m local myself and have seen her around a few times

This woman has completely lost the plot I think. The gifted hair extensions was a wtf moment for me. Surely her credibility as a doctor is worth more than free fake hair! I just don't bloody get it! All those poll questions too are a real obvious way to up her engagement figures. Like for a soup maker. It boils the veg how many reviews do you need like. I am going to unfollow now as nothing about her account appeals any more. She really does not have the charisma for social media for it to be a benefit to her new clinic. Who would go to her for medical advice after seeing all this crap on insta. She can't decide if her page is about skincare, clothes, public health, babies and toddlers or home interiors! Good luck to her if fools are falling for her con!

Reactions: 2
Why did she bother going to Medical school? She’s only qualified since April and has been on maternity leave 3 times

She’s gotten desperate hasn’t she ? I’d love to know where her new house is .. I’m local myself and have seen her around a few times
She said before she was looking to buy in Salthil...... if only Instagram gifted houses.....

I’m unfollowing too. She’s clearly only interested in numbers to convert us to €€€. Asking 41k people three times in 24 hours for feedback on a soup maker 🤔 considering she had a gadget for everything else the kids almost have 1:1 childminder each. Pure begging 🥺 & im mortified for her. She’s no appeal, she’s dull in terms of personality & montone when talking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.