Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly there's so many genuine people out there that could do with a gifted item for their home

Reactions: 6
I'm horrified by watching her stories we are after getting our forever home.... I've hung all my own blinds had to buy 1 or 2 a week from b&q were I had spare money ... beggars believe I'd live to have them professionally done but that not gonna happen soon.

Reactions: 3
Does she still have her childminder? Maybe she got a new one because she moved house and might actually have to bring her kids to the childminder instead of them collecting her kids

Reactions: 1
Does she still have her childminder? Maybe she got a new one because she moved house and might actually have to bring her kids to the childminder instead of them collecting her kids
I feel like she has an au pair ...

Reactions: 5
The tagging of every local restaurant in the hopes of a freebie, I really have no tolerance for nonsense like that! It’s a bit cringe.

I would have more respect if influencers bought first and then tagged, whatever freebie follows is fair game then.

Reactions: 7
Have to say she has ramped the begging up big time the last few weeks. It's constant!!

Then begging for food under the guise of shopping local. Maybe if she didn't actually type out what she'd love to eat from a restaurant while tagging it people might believe her good intentions. I'm embarassed for her!

Reactions: 8
Another €25 webinar purely because she’s a GP & a mum of 3! This is shocking abuse & extortion of innocent followers who may even be first time parents & feel they NEED to attend this. She’s not even certified to give any first aid training so she’s making it vague

Have to say she has ramped the begging up big time the last few weeks. It's constant!!

Then begging for food under the guise of shopping local. Maybe if she didn't actually type out what she'd love to eat from a restaurant while tagging it people might believe her good intentions. I'm embarassed for her!
The new clinic mustn’t be as profitable as she thought it would be. Surprised all her Instagram followers haven’t ditched their own gp to go to her. Surely Knocknacarra.... I mean salthill is a pretty central area🙄

Has she forgotten what a capital letter is?

That ‘poster’ for her webinar needs some serious proof reading. She’s so sloppy in everything she does.

Reactions: 3
Spelling errors and all! So sloppy and obviously looking for quick buck. And she mentioned meningitis twice

Reactions: 4
That spelling error is staring you right in the face 😂 How embarrassing that she can’t be bothered to do a basic spell check. And suddenly deciding to include capital letters halfway through the list. You’d have a headache trying to read that.

E08D78BC-1986-4955-9DCE-66B64B984722.png

Reactions: 4
Basically shes given a lecture on basic stuff parents should know already.... know I'm all for raising awareness of meningitis as a parent it's my worst nightmare as I have lost 3 friends to it and a friends daughter was so suck from it over night.

The new clinic mustn’t be as profitable as she thought it would be. Surprised all her Instagram followers haven’t ditched their own gp to go to her. Surely Knocknacarra.... I mean salthill is a pretty central area🙄
This just makes me LOL so much bcoz my stuck up mother in law lives in knocknacarra but refers to it as Salthill 😂

• Haha
Dr Hilary defo having a dig at Laura on her stories! She said she hates to see medical professionals trying to gain personally and commercially from parents. She linked a free HSE website fill of advise on sick children ailments and also noted that the GP card is free for kids under 6! Well done Hilary !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dr Hilary defo having a dig at Laura on her stories! She said she hates to see medical professionals trying to gain personally and commercially from parents. She linked a free HSE website fill of advise on sick children ailments and also noted that the GP card is free for kids under 6! Well done Hilary !
Finally someone calling that fool out

Dr Hilary is a good egg!! Often tackles serious issues, very very sensitively but also has the most frivolous, joyful fashion deepdives. All because its something shes passionate about. Not a sniff of a swipe up - no interest in that carry on at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.