Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that she shared a positive ovulation test rather than a positive pregnancy test - just goes to show it’s all made up!

Reactions: 1
What’s made up?
I just thought it was strange that she shared the picture of an ovulation test then said she only took a pregnancy test cos a patient was pregnant - I linked the two together and thought, that’s not even a pregnancy test. But maybe I was being extra grumpy last night

I just thought it was strange that she shared the picture of an ovulation test then said she only took a pregnancy test cos a patient was pregnant - I linked the two together and thought, that’s not even a pregnancy test. But maybe I was being extra grumpy last night
No I thought the same. She always said she got pregnant the first month she ever tried. So doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 4
A sponsored live with the Panelling Centre about her kitchen (I presume, didn't and won't watch) this evening. Wonder if the bank who gave her the 100k loan for her medical degree follow her.

In the hairdressers again today and out last night. How many days does she actually work in the clinic? Is it 3? God the Insta life must be lucrative.

In the hairdressers again today and out last night. How many days does she actually work in the clinic? Is it 3? God the Insta life must be lucrative.
My question is how can she get away from her three kids so easily !!

Reactions: 4
Tough life; out last night, hairdresser and skin clinic today then packing for the adare manor. She’ll need a holiday after all that galavanting; surely someone could get her a #SP holiday?

Reactions: 2
Tough life; out last night, hairdresser and skin clinic today then packing for the adare manor. She’ll need a holiday after all that galavanting; surely someone could get her a #SP holiday?
I thought her next holiday was in August or so she said before. Must just be a quick weekend to one of the most expensive hotels in the country she managed to squeeze into her hectic schedule, so. Tagged them too so they know to prepare the room with teddies, champagne, other Insta worthy freebies. Wonder will the ultherapy (free? Gifted?) do anything for the brass neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s hardly bringing the kids to Adare manor ? The ‘formal’ outfits were questionable !

Reactions: 5
She’s hardly bringing the kids to Adare manor ? The ‘formal’ outfits were questionable !
Tignam dragged hers there the other week! I agree, wouldn't personally be somewhere I'd bring kids, so maybe it is just her and Ross.

There is no sense of fashion here. Laura thinks expensive clothes automatically equal stylish . I would actually use the word ‘dowdy’. While I’m at it, her ‘new hair’ always looks the same too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.