Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are clearly just accessories. I know they're with their dad but omg I'd miss my kids soo much not seeing them for 2 weeks!

Reactions: 4
She really isn’t reading her audience. Like who follows her that can drop over €600 in a day on three items of clothing (not for a formal event either) like people aren’t following her for fashion and she knows this, I do think it’s a way to drop names of brands/shops at this stage to show what she can afford. Which actually comes off looking quite cheap, people comfortable with their money don’t flash it about like this.
always think of that scene in Titanic “new money”.

pity she is alienating so many people as I do think she had a great page there for awhile.

Reactions: 3
His family must dislike her,this isn’t the first time he’s been over for extended lengths of time and she hasn’t gone. Don’t recall her ever going actually…

She really isn’t reading her audience. Like who follows her that can drop over €600 in a day on three items of clothing (not for a formal event either) like people aren’t following her for fashion and she knows this, I do think it’s a way to drop names of brands/shops at this stage to show what she can afford. Which actually comes off looking quite cheap, people comfortable with their money don’t flash it about like this.

pity she is alienating so many people as I do think she had a great page there for awhile.
Its tiresome.

Paige jeans are about £200. I have some though...that I bought on eBay and one of those discount outlet sites. Who cares if they're this season's? Main thing is that they fit and suit you.

Suiting the person is something she doesn't get. The white trousers in that outfit will probably be OK because she has skinny legs, but the peplum type top will not do her any favours.

Its tiresome.

Paige jeans are about £200. I have some though...that I bought on eBay and one of those discount outlet sites. Who cares if they're this season's? Main thing is that they fit and suit you.

Suiting the person is something she doesn't get. The white trousers in that outfit will probably be OK because she has skinny legs, but the peplum type top will not do her any favours.

Reactions: 2
her asking where all her new followers came from ! She’s just covering herself because she bought her followers!

We need a new thread title and thread, ladies and gentlemen! Does anyone have any idea how you set up a new thread? I have never done so.

Reactions: 1
Ok so as much as it kills me to say this, her skin looks great in tonight’s story. It’s the Botox though, best I have seen her, she’s really has lost loads of weight

Oh! But Rias does the mornings, what does she do with the children exactly? Her parents and Ross seem to be doing the bulk of the child rearing!

New thread created

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok so as much as it kills me to say this, her skin looks great in tonight’s story. It’s the Botox though, best I have seen her, she’s really has lost loads of weight

Oh! But Rias does the mornings, what does she do with the children exactly? Her parents and Ross seem to be doing the bulk of the child rearing!

New thread created
Agree I thought her skin looked lovely and it seems to have taken years off her face.

Yel

New thread created
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.