Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like this guy, he calls out all the bull surrounding fad diets eg juicing. And don't get me wrong I still think it's great that he's doing that, because people need educating on these things. However have unfollowed because it feels like now he rips apart anybody who follows a "diet", I wish he would realise that some people need the structure of a recognised weight management plan such as Weight Watchers or slimming world. I don't know why he spend so much of his time on this. He bangs on about intuitive eating but not everybody can do this.

Reactions: 18
I liked him until I realised he was religious.
Not really got anything to do with what his page is about or him as a person though had it!?

I used to like this guy, he calls out all the bull surrounding fad diets eg juicing. And don't get me wrong I still think it's great that he's doing that, because people need educating on these things. However have unfollowed because it feels like now he rips apart anybody who follows a "diet", I wish he would realise that some people need the structure of a recognised weight management plan such as Weight Watchers or slimming world. I don't know why he spend so much of his time on this. He bangs on about intuitive eating but not everybody can do this.
I like him, will admit I’ve not watched his stories lately but love that more people such as Joshua, James smith and Diren are calling all the fad diets out such as boombod skinny coffee etc, but each to their own and whatever eating plan works stuck to it😁

Reactions: 9
Not sure why him being religious would influence whether you follow him or not from the point of view of him being a health related page, considering he at no point has ever forced his religion on anybody.

Reactions: 23
I like him, he has the balls to challenge all the diet bs on insta and isn’t doing it for likes

Reactions: 12
I haven't noticed any mention of religion on his page, but I do understand the unfollow if he has. 🤷‍♀️

But yeah not everyone can follow IE. Especially if they need to lose weight. It's eating intuitivly which has got them into that state to begin with. What they need is better education around nutrition.

Reactions: 6
I haven't noticed any mention of religion on his page, but I do understand the unfollow if he has. 🤷‍♀️

But yeah not everyone can follow IE. Especially if they need to lose weight. It's eating intuitivly which has got them into that state to begin with. What they need is better education around nutrition.
He has never once preached about his ir any other religion, he mentioned that he plays in his Christian church band along the libs of “ things you don’t know about me” questions etc so for that as a reason to unfollow is pretty ignorant.

Reactions: 21
His religious beliefs are irrelevant to his page, he plays in the band on a Sunday if not working and that’s all he mentions.

He’s informative and bases his comments and opinions on fact ; the celery juice fad for example will not cure all ills and he spells that out.

He also shows very nice food which I love to look at.

Reactions: 12
He has never once preached about his ir any other religion, he mentioned that he plays in his Christian church band along the libs of “ things you don’t know about me” questions etc so for that as a reason to unfollow is pretty ignorant.
As I said, I hadn't seen him post about religion so I didn't know the context. What you've described is fine.

However, I would probably unfollow someone who posted a lot about their faith as it doesn't personally interest me. Same as I unfollow people who post a lot about politics, or their children. Why would you follow someone who posts things you don't care to hear about. 🤷‍♀️

I do follow him though, I think his page is really interesting and informative.

Reactions: 2
I like his page and think his message is really good. However, he can come across as quite patronising/ condescending at time. Does it bother anyone else how much he talks with his hands....it really annoys me!!

Reactions: 15
He isnt truthful about his qualifications. He calls himself a surgeon which is not true, hes a junior doctor in the NHS. And some of the stuff he says is not right, he doesn't know about food, he's not a dietician

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm open to hearing different opinions on different topics but don't always agree with what he says.

Actually think he does his profession a disservice at times for some instagram 'likes'.

Is he saying that BMI isn't a risk for Covid-19? I'm intrigued. This is generally a first i've heard such an opinion. I mean, people are in the comments saying the UK Government need to change the information on their website re those with high BMIs being vulnerable.
Surely Public Health England themselves aren't wrong on this?

I had no idea he is religious... not that it bothers me.

Reactions: 7