Dr Jessica Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see all this other nonsense on Twitter. This tattle thread is far from abusive. I think there has been the odd comment about her fringe (I rather like it, don’t shoot me, I have a fringe too) but otherwise this is a serious thread that discusses serious concerns about her lack of experience whilst positioning herself as an expert on mental illness amongst other issues. Not to mention discussing her gaslighting of a very vulnerable woman and arrogant, dismissive attitude towards anyone who disagrees with her or challenges her narrative.

Reactions: 7
My guess is that tweet is aimed specifically at her employees, whoever is left that is, and she wants them to post here in her defence.

She expected me to do the same on twitter. I ended up having to delete my account to stop her expecting me to weigh in on social media fights at 11pm on a Sunday.
P.S. This reminds me of an abusive man I dated in my early twenties. He used to get furious if I wasn't liking and commenting on his crappy social media posts. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her fringe is horrible but that’s the least of my concerns and her attempt to frame this thread as some kind of vacuous and nasty criticism of her appearance is pathetic. I also don’t know why she’s mentioned her kids in that Twitter thread - they’ve hardly been mentioned, nobody is attacking them

Reactions: 10
Point well made re: fringe, etc.
Yes I hold my hands up, I laughed at a couple of the snarky comments and joined in with some speculation about her marriage(s). I won’t do that from now on as this is a valuable thread and about 90% of the posts have simply expressed concern at her unethical practices and dangerous influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her fringe is horrible but that’s the least of my concerns and her attempt to frame this thread as some kind of vacuous and nasty criticism of her appearance is pathetic. I also don’t know why she’s mentioned her kids in that Twitter thread - they’ve hardly been mentioned, nobody is attacking them
Yes me too. That was crap. Unless she’s getting other messages. But on here absolutely nothing toxic or threatening has been said about her children. Only thing that has been commented on is the age gap between herself and her wife when they got together and the obvious power imbalance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abusive?! A few of the messages on this thread have been narky, perhaps even bitchy. But harrassment, life-changing, life-ending?? How ridiculous. No one has said anything about her children, no sensitive information revealed etc. All this is is a critical discussion of a 'public figure', as she calls herself. Is that not allowed? She doesn't even have to read it, although she might learn something from this thread.

She's replied to someone on the thread to say that this is entertainment for us. I don't find the way she has treated SA and other victims entertaining at all.

No it’s not entertainment, it’s very worrying and people are concerned about the damage she is doing.

Most comments on that latest tweet are saying “I didn’t see this/didn’t see anything like this” surely that’s very telling? if you’re being trolled, bullied, harassed online it’s there. Nobody’s seeing it because it’s not happening
She’s just angry because she’s losing control of the narrative she’s span for so long. And has now gone off twitter which is hilarious considering the last time she did this she returned within 12 hours

Let’s all be clear.

Dr JT doesn’t care about victims or women. Most of them they don’t! All they care about is how to fill their pockets!Just take a minute and think, if they really did why do they have to charge money for education on abuse? THAT SHOULD BE FREE. She had an organisation for men but clearly that didn’t brought much money. Honestly, they have victimised every female and they’re trying so hard to get as much as they can.

Reactions: 8
I came across this thread tonight and I’m so shocked! I always thought there was something suspect and was uncomfortable with her behaviour.

Ive been following Sally-Anns tweets and anyone who follows Jessica Taylor needs to open their eyes. Sally-Ann is clearly very vulnerable and actually Jessica is now the one inciting hate onto her again. JT also doxxed Sally-Ann giving out her personal information. Any professional knows this is rule number 1 in confidentiality, particularly when working with survivors of abuse who could potentially be in danger. Sally-Ann seems to know her risk (hence why she is particularly about the use of her last name) I highly doubt Jessica didn’t realise the dangers of sharing personal information.
Sally-Ann has also tweeted recently all she wants is an acknowledgment & apology - if it was me I’d be pushing for me, but again it shows how vulnerable and trauma affected she is if she’s willing to forgive and move on like she says. But it looks like JT hasn’t got the maturity for that.

Don’t know if anyone picked up on it this week but Sally-Ann tweeted she had confirmation from her local police force that she has received no warnings from the police and JT’s reports were not deemed as harassment. Sally-Ann has posted screenshots of her emails to JT asking to make this clear. JT tweeted Sally-Ann had received a warning from police. JT has obviously lied to assert power to her followers and make look like Sally-Ann is lying.

I highly suspect a lot of those still supporting her have not fully looked into the situation before making judgment and have just taken JT’s words as gospel. Sally-Ann has posted some pretty damning evidence which has shocked me to read. I work at a rape crisis centre and the behaviour JT has shown towards Sally-Ann is chilling to say the least. We have warned our local contacts and organisations about JT and her unethical and quite frankly abusive behaviour towards Sally-Ann.

I and I know many are highly disappointed with all this As we respected her work and passion.

it’s beyond belief that even if you had done everything by the book, someone raised a concern about your practice obviously distressed, responding so publicly with hate & a desperation to discredit is harmful.

I hope JT’s recent tweets about bullying doesn’t not create more abuse towards Sally-Ann. It’s clear Sally-Ann has rightly raised legitimate concerns and provided evidence for those concerns. I haven’t seen any personal tweets about JT, Sally-Ann clearly condemns any violence and hate JT is receiving. I don’t doubt JT is receiving such threats but that’s not Sally-Ann’s doing. Sally-Ann has also shared concerning suicidal thoughts around all this I hope she is receiving support.

I also certainly don’t find clear abuse of a vulnerable survivor entertaining either!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This page isn't about defaming Jess.

This is a space for ppl to express openly their experiences with her.

Her private life is irrelevant, but if Jaimi works at Victim Focus and inserted herself into Jess' issue with SA, actually harassing SA which was extremely inappropriate because at the time the matter was about private information that SA gave Jess, ie nothing to do wirh Jaimi....

Then Jaimi is also part of the discussion.

Had Jaimi stayed out of it I would've happily given her benefit of the doubt as who knows her views and priorities and her and Jess aren't the same person.

They are bullies. Sorry, not buying her claims of victimhood.

Reactions: 9
Wow the replies on twitter speculating SA is in love with Jess.
See how Jess controls the narrative?
a few tweets about sending police, and one particularly mean one about SA being fixated on Jess, and her fans will perpetuate the narrative that it's an obsessed fan.

Jess is projecting. She's fixated. She's reading this thread. Can't let go...

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m so glad to find this thread, I unfollowed her a few years ago and for ages I thought I was the only one who had doubts about her. I’ve worked in inpatient psychiatric services and so much of what she says is grossly exaggerated or just wrong. It’s very obvious that she has no clinical experience and her claims to be the first person to talk about trauma-informed care are just stupid.

She’s the most thin-skinned, grandiose psychologist I’ve ever seen. It’s terrible that so many vulnerable women trust her expertise when she’s advising them that medication is bad and everything is trauma. She could end up causing real harm.

Reactions: 17
This page isn't about defaming Jess.

This is a space for ppl to express openly their experiences with her.

Her private life is irrelevant, but if Jaimi works at Victim Focus and inserted herself into Jess' issue with SA, actually harassing SA which was extremely inappropriate because at the time the matter was about private information that SA gave Jess, ie nothing to do wirh Jaimi....

Then Jaimi is also part of the discussion.

Had Jaimi stayed out of it I would've happily given her benefit of the doubt as who knows her views and priorities and her and Jess aren't the same person.

They are bullies. Sorry, not buying her claims of victimhood.

Why does Jamie involve herself in everything too? Why did Jamie message SA? If I have an issue at work my husband doesn’t go messaging my clients having ago.

I also wouldn’t be spouting an issue with a case study over social media, regardless if they posted something first

If Jessica had acknowledged the clear upset SA is presenting and worked with her to resolve it then she might have been able to salvage herself. Instead she’s created a whole story for herself and gaslit SA throughout. If one of my clients was this upset about something They claimed I’d done I’d want to make sure I do everything i could to work with them to resolve.

I’m ashamed for those still supporting her. Many advocates for victim when it’s clear how Jess is retraumatising and has gaslit SA

Exactly this, can only imagine how intimidating it felt for SA. Not only a target of Jess, but now Jaimie. A pile on. If trauma is in Ur background, getting those unsolicited messages from someone's partner can't have felt nice. I believe Sally Ann.

Reactions: 4
Another ex Victim Focus employee here

Never needed to get away from a company. I fell for her charms and lies until myself and some others saw her treatment of Sally-Ann. When I handed in my notice she turned on me too. Jess created the feeling Sally-Ann an was an obsessed fan who just wanted attention. classic perp tactics. She told us all Sally-Ann wasn’t in her books then backtracked. She can’t see that people are actually starting to through her lies

The ‘free resource’ that’s given out isn’t even looked at or checked by anyone. It’s just a PowerPoint

I felt sick to my stomach with the VF whatsapp group full of vile messages about Rachel Williams and Sally-Ann and many other survivors they were horrible. Survivors were mocked all the time.Jess was also more bothered about who had shared messages with Sally-Ann that breeched her privacy and how ‘betrayed’ she was by them. They mocked Rachel Williams experiences it was painful to witness

For the consent forms for her books it doesn’t exist. The screenshots Jess shared of Sally-Ann’s perceived consent shows her lack of awareness

I’m in touch with staff still stuck working with her now and Jess is the one who is obsessed

She knows her lies are finally being exposed and she’s using Sally-Ann to dampen her situation. She doesn’t care who she uses to get what she wants to get fame and TV deals. Can’t speak publicly I know she has people stalking my socials

Anyone still supporting this women needs looking into because they won’t be safe to work with survivors either

We can’t all be ‘liars?’
Jess could easily stop this and try make things right and back down but it’s my impression from knowing what she’s like that she will be enjoying the attention

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I see Sally-Ann pursuing this as a typical reaction from a trauma survivor. Jessica has only responded by gaslighting Sally-Ann provoking her to keep sharing information in what seems a desperate attempt to be heard. It just screams Sally-Ann’s vulnerability

perhaps if Jessica understood this it may be resolved

Does anyone know if Sally-Ann is being protected? I fear Jessica could put Sally-Ann in great danger as a revenge tactic. I am inclined to make contact with social services to inform them of Sally-Ann’s vulnerability but unsure of her location. Anyone know if any reports been made to safeguard Sally-Ann?

Reactions: 4
I'm also worried about Sally Ann.
Sally Ann doesn't deserve any of this.

Why does Jamie involve herself in everything too? Why did Jamie message SA? If I have an issue at work my husband doesn’t go messaging my clients having ago.
This, exactly. Jaimi can leave Jess to fight her own battles. They, not SA turned it into a culty, us or them mentality. I noticed after sending that message, Jaimi blocked SA.
It was literally just a threat, and to let her know not only Jess, but Jess's supporters, would take her on for speaking up.

As adults, someone who hurt me, their partner is not my enemy. I don't have any issue with them. Why should Jaimi get involved at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.