Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the context of this? (I’m blocked on Facebook)
it reads like someon has got sucked into everything Jess has said and then got poorly or something? Maybe come off their meds and spiralled. And then the mum has made this comment.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
it reads like someon has got sucked into everything Jess has said and then got poorly or something? Maybe come off their meds and spiralled. And then the mum has made this comment.
Ah yes, that does read that way now I look again. As if JT has caused harm to this person’s daughter

She's gotta be taking the p*ss with this tweet or just trying for a reaction??? ... no-one cares about her ripped jeans/knees!?! 🤦🏼‍♂️😂
Ripped jeans are not exactly professional but they are hardly edgy are they?

She's gotta be taking the p*ss with this tweet or just trying for a reaction??? ... no-one cares about her ripped jeans/knees!?! 🤦🏼‍♂️😂
She's so full of tit. 😂

I dress pretty... alternative, I suppose, a lot of the time, and I do so in corporate office environments, and zero people have ever given a tit.

Reactions: 4
She's so full of tit. 😂

I dress pretty... alternative, I suppose, a lot of the time, and I do so in corporate office environments, and zero people have ever given a tit.
But then we all know how the misogynistic homophobes come out in force when a woman shows her knee on TV ...poor Jess just can't catch a break, can she?!! 😂

The irony of her posting this after what she's put SA through, she seemed to get enjoyment out of it if the WhatsApp group screenshots are anything to go by.."I do often wonder how people enjoy watching someone else suffer", and "People seem to enjoy inflicting fear and distress on others for entertainment. Really not my thing" ...does she even realise how much of a hypocrite she is!

Not sure why that last one posted as an edit and not a separate reply 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's literally a humble brag to draw attention to her "very edgy and original look". She wants compliments on how trendy she looks. She needs that narc supply.

The irony of her posting this after what she's put SA through, she seemed to get enjoyment out of it if the WhatsApp group screenshots are anything to go by.."I do often wonder how people enjoy watching someone else suffer", and "People seem to enjoy inflicting fear and distress on others for entertainment. Really not my thing" ...does she even realise how much of a hypocrite she is!
This post ended up as an edit on the end of my last one and not a separate post for some reason, but reading her tweet about watching someone else suffer rubbed me the wrong way so I had to post it here!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
… reading her tweet about watching someone else suffer rubbed me the wrong way so I had to post it here!
She’s posted that as part of her Machiavellian efforts to discredit SA and anyone else who criticises her. She’s so morally impeccable that she can’t even bear to watch shamed politicians eat bugs on the telly: she couldn’t possibly be responsible for profiteering off the retraumatisation of victims, right?

Also the knees 😂 It’s not the 1800s, Jessica.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look at me in my ripped jeans, so edgy, so different.

Not like ripped jeans aren't currently in trend and purchased intentionally ripped at high price points.... This woman...

So many of her fans think she's a clinical psychologist and she does nothing to correct them.

One of the reasons this person follows her is because they trust an overseeing body would have stopped her if was doing wrong, but Jess answers to no one.

This comment sums up why she is so dangerous.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah, from the times when she thought she had a strong financial base from terfing. See "feminist stationery store" as evidence she didn't...

Reactions: 4
I mean, she's not wrong in the majority of those posts, it's just a pity her narcissism is the driving force behind the things she does rather than any genuine desire to help women.

More nonsense---she singlehandedly trained one of the men from scratch? To do what exactly? Certainly not to be a counsellor, but then that is probably why she used the word 'therapist'. She chooses her words carefully to mean very little. Everything the man in the thread said is true about her being unqualified; several people on the thread said they reported his comments as libellous yet they're still there, rather suggests what he said is true....

This section made me laugh---no, she doesn't do court assessments, but she can't just so 'no I'm not qualified to, but has to pretend she is doing 'legal training'! And, as the critic states, if she was an actual qualified 'forensic psychologist', registered with the HCPC she would be qualified to do court assessments! Why can't these people see through her??? Hopefully they are starting to...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.