Dr Frankie Jackson-Spence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her?

She makes really interesting informative content but I can’t help but judge her a bit when she’s always out and about during the pandemic. She worked all through the first wave and now she’s constantly eating out or out for drinks etc (she’s just been on holiday too) and you’d never know there’s a pandemic.

I also really resent how much free stuff she’s sent. I know she’s an NHS doctor so won’t be absolutely loaded like loads of influencers but she’s clearly not like us normal folk judging by the lifestyle she leads.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like that she makes out she’s a GP or that she’s prescribing chemotherapy on whatever she’s advertising. She’s an F2 doctor not even 2 years out of med school with very little experience!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I've been waiting for a thread on her. She is excruciatingly annoying. Made herself out to be a Covid lockdown marshal in the first lockdown constantly telling people what they could and couldn't do, whilst popping home every weekend, meeting friends and breaking pretty much every rule. She's also sh1t at declaring stuff she's been sent and regularly advertises her mum's travel agency... She's just generally gross the way she hangs out at the Ned swishing her free blow dries :sick:

• Heart
How the hell does a junior doctor afford to be a member at the Ned ffs
I expect Mummy and Daddy paid so darling Frankie would meet someone rich and can spend her life swanning about. No doubt she'd carry on "working" two days a week so she can keep her instagram hat of doctor influencer

She really does take the piss doesn't she... spouting about Covid whilst going to her friends' houses, then popping up North to top up her purse at the bank of Mummy and Daddy. Most of us didn't see our parents on their birthdays this year...
She's such an irritating twit

Notice the most recent post in her story in Harrogate North Yorkshire! Apparently you can leave tier 4 London to go to your families big house in the country (tier 2) and disregard all professional responsibilities and personal responsibilities!!

• Heart
Notice the most recent post in her story in Harrogate North Yorkshire! Apparently you can leave tier 4 London to go to your families big house in the country (tier 2) and disregard all professional responsibilities and personal responsibilities!!
Yup, and she posted her sob story about how you don't know other people's situations so don't judge. Ermmm you left London the day the restrictions were announced so you could spend your Christmas with your rich family and going to spas (totally against the rules because even if someone has to leave Tier 4 to see their support bubble they have to behave as if they are in Tier 4 and only leave the house to work, exercise or do essential shopping)
BUT Wankie Frankie will argue she lives on her own and went to see her support bubble, but the govt clearly said you cant change your support bubble after the beginning of December and I doubt she's been eating two plates of food in her flat on her own 🤔

That’s why she posted the thing about not knowing someone’s situation so that when a few days later it became obvious she was in Yorkshire she didn’t wanted people being rude to her etc

Reactions: 1
That’s why she posted the thing about not knowing someone’s situation so that when a few days later it became obvious she was in Yorkshire she didn’t wanted people being rude to her etc
Also seeing a doctor playing tennis, walking their parents’ dog and waltzing about in their home town clearly breaking Covid restrictions whilst the death toll is rising literally by the hour is just really unpalatable. Don’t we need all hands on deck at this point 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bets on how long it takes Frankie to forget her family support bubble and start having cosy dinners for two in London? Maybe she has a carer we don't know about...

a national crisis crying out for doctors and she’s been pampered by mama? I thought people in London were only allowed to mix on Xmas day not for 2 weeks? She’s totally broken lockdown rules, very two faced.

I haven’t seen a lot of her, I’ve noticed she’s def had face fillers done....at such a young age! Such a shame she will need them for life now. Don’t get me wrong all power to her, but she’s a bit of a try hard influencer - why is a dr advertising femfresh?!

Reactions: 1
a national crisis crying out for doctors and she’s been pampered by mama? I thought people in London were only allowed to mix on Xmas day not for 2 weeks? She’s totally broken lockdown rules, very two faced.

I haven’t seen a lot of her, I’ve noticed she’s def had face fillers done....at such a young age! Such a shame she will need them for life now. Don’t get me wrong all power to her, but she’s a bit of a try hard influencer - why is a dr advertising femfresh?!
I noticed that. Femfresh, soap etc are exactly the things doctors tell women not to use!!!

I know she’s an NHS doctor so won’t be absolutely loaded like loads of influencers but she’s clearly not like us normal folk judging by the lifestyle she leads.
She is absolutely loaded. Well, her family is at least.

She’s an absolute fraud

bangs on about being a doctor and clapping for the NHS when in reality she’s just like any other stuck up mega rich influencer that believes rules are for other people. It’s a shame cos if you google her she has been involved in some fairly decent research projects so she is actually intelligent, just choosing to pretend we can’t see through the fact she’s promoting products that literally aren’t good for you

Another example of lockdown rules not applying to Queen Frankie... I didn't realise Harrogate was local to East London, perhaps rules about mixing indoors are different for influencers? She's such a stuck up b1tch

Another example of lockdown rules not applying to Queen Frankie... I didn't realise Harrogate was local to East London, perhaps rules about mixing indoors are different for influencers? She's such a stuck up b1tch
I don’t really want to defend her but you are now allowed to travel. The advice is to stay local but it’s advice not a rule and the government has said you can travel away from your area now.