Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tbh he looks like he is really struggling with his mental health and is obsessively stomping and having baths so he doesn't have to process his brothers death.

I think if your poor mental health is cured by some stomps and a cup of tea great, but you don't really need to use mental health resources. I'm not a mental health professional but its so simplistic to say some self care is what people with significant mental health problems need.

This is what I always find with TV doctors, Alex is an A&E dr. I'm sure he is an expert on treating someone who's having Mn MI, or elderly who've had a fall, or acute trauma. But he wouldn't be qualified to talk about say cardiac surgery. So why do TV doctors feel they are qualified to talk about mental health? When they are not mental health professionals

Reactions: 20
I think tbh he looks like he is really struggling with his mental health and is obsessively stomping and having baths so he doesn't have to process his brothers death.
Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the case. An awful thing to happen to him and his family. Nobody would find it easy to deal with or process. Very easy to try and mask the struggle to keep up appearances or trying to pretend to remain strong to be support for other family etc.

Reactions: 7
He’s currently on a weekend getaway with his new girl Ellie Hect at Alexander house spa hotel celebrating his book going the times no1 best seller
E303C25A-488C-46E3-AC2E-772C96250930.jpeg
CEA7060E-5367-4AA0-9234-FBBF1CCD7989.jpeg
E52B0552-04D1-4D34-A9F5-A35FD3462CCF.jpeg

Reactions: 4

I think if your poor mental health is cured by some stomps and a cup of tea great, but you don't really need to use mental health resources. I'm not a mental health professional but its so simplistic to say some self care is what people with significant mental health problems need.

This is what I always find with TV doctors, Alex is an A&E dr. I'm sure he is an expert on treating someone who's having Mn MI, or elderly who've had a fall, or acute trauma. But he wouldn't be qualified to talk about say cardiac surgery. So why do TV doctors feel they are qualified to talk about mental health? When they are not mental health professionals
I do agree, I think raising awareness is great, the more it's talked about hopefully the more people who have perhaps felt reluctant or (wrongly) embarrassed about seeking help. But I do agree that the narrative that going for a walk will make you feel better is more around mental wellbeing, as in dealing with the natural variation in mood and emotions that everyone experiences in day to day life rather than mental illness if that makes sense. Like that's not going to cure anxiety or depression although it could play a part in alleviating some of the symptoms. It's great he has raised awareness with the government too, but sad that those who have been working tirelessly for years have been ignored and it took someone who had been on a reality show to make them stand up and listen.

Having experienced similar with a sibling, i recognise the want to change things and funneling energy into that is a great distraction for a short time, but I do hope he takes time to heal and sit back and take a breather to allow times to come to terms with it, keeping busy is often a coping mechanism but it can't last forever; something has to usually give.

That's sweet he has a new gf, I hope they're happy together. I do find it a bit meh when all of his money making endeavours are put across as being solely for the good of others when it's fine for him to want to earn some £££s, overall he seems decent though. A lot better than most of the people that are churned out of LI, but it seems he has taken a real step back from being a doctor which would be a shame, but up to him i guess!

Reactions: 8
He was always a creep. One of the girls he met up with from tinder before going on love island 2018 exposed him for only wanting to meet up for sex. BTW he previously admitted he got on the show after the love island producers spotted him on a dating app & invited him for a audition interview.
5E835D53-03F2-45E0-A009-F2E038E0DE2D.jpeg
AEB767D1-596A-48B6-B1C2-896C0413F6D1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was always a creep. One of the girls he met up with from tinder before going on love island 2018 exposed him for only wanting to meet up for sex. BTW he previously admitted he got on the show after the love island producers spotted him on a dating app & invited him for a audition interview. View attachment 587111View attachment 587114
To be fair to him I think that’s what the majority of people on Tinder are looking to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When he visited his family in Pembrokeshire Wales back in August he tried to hook up with a local young fan 🤮 makes me uncomfortable to think this creep is treating patients in A&E.

3871B429-0F23-4AB2-997E-BBE3805AC1FD.jpeg
F049A94A-0EBB-4FCF-A066-0F72ED4AA76B.jpeg
8A531253-C712-4AC7-BB39-4CD66BD5656E.jpeg
2B9D15FB-C917-4DA5-9FE1-42216F243AEC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh theres nothing wrong with looking for sex, that doesn't make you a creep. Its quite normal to try and go beyond kissing if someone comes back to your house. They were only on their 4th date its hardly a girlfriend. And it doesn't really look like he slid into the other girls DMs, she messaged him first! Its hardly creepy, he was polite and kind when she turned him down. I think its a bit disingenuous for her to present that as him sliding into her DMs

Reactions: 32
Tbh theres nothing wrong with looking for sex, that doesn't make you a creep. Its quite normal to try and go beyond kissing if someone comes back to your house. They were only on their 4th date its hardly a girlfriend. And it doesn't really look like he slid into the other girls DMs, she messaged him first! Its hardly creepy, he was polite and kind when she turned him down. I think its a bit disingenuous for her to present that as him sliding into her DMs
It would bad if he seemed pushy or demanding etc. But he was quite polite and respectful, so I agree like you say, no harm no foul.

Nothing wrong with no strings attached sex for the mutual enjoyment of sex sometimes. Doesn't always have to be a relationship. So if he was somewhere else for a few days and wanted sex, he is perfectly free to seek it out.

Yeah, he's a cringe bag at times, but seeking out sex or whatever is not in itself a problem. I still think he is a basically decent bloke.

Reactions: 18
I am more put off by the sharing of these messages. What's the point to it? All he did was essentially get in touch, just as someone would if you were out with your friends in a bar. I really can't see the issue with a polite testing out of the water. Likewise wanting to go further than kissing. He backed off on both occasions and I just think it's really cheap to post about it.

Reactions: 25
I am more put off by the sharing of these messages. What's the point to it? All he did was essentially get in touch, just as someone would if you were out with your friends in a bar. I really can't see the issue with a polite testing out of the water. Likewise wanting to go further than kissing. He backed off on both occasions and I just think it's really cheap to post about it.
It just feels like clout chasing. Trying to make someone look bad for not even doing anything wrong.

Like the young woman who chatted with Matthew Perry before "exposing" the messages, in spite of him doing precisely nothing wrong.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get behind shaming others for wanting to have no strings sex, male or female. I also think he was polite and not pushy. If you’d seen some of the messages I received from blokes and what some of them expected after meeting at 2pm for a coffee these make him look like a saint.

Reactions: 20
He was always a creep. One of the girls he met up with from tinder before going on love island 2018 exposed him for only wanting to meet up for sex. BTW he previously admitted he got on the show after the love island producers spotted him on a dating app & invited him for a audition interview. View attachment 587111View attachment 587114
Just putting it out there... I know of so many men (and women) who just use tinder for sex. And to the other poster so what if he's net some girls at s bar and got with them?! That's what 20-30 something's do....

Reactions: 16
As people have already said, nothing wrong with hook ups as long as it's consensual and respectful which it feels like he is. Might not be everyone's taste but whatever.
I think maybe some people find it jarring to hear this because they see him so much as his scripted Love Island self where he seemed to have no game whatsoever or confidence - but obviously in real life, he is quite confident and can approach women.

To be fair to him I think that’s what the majority of people on Tinder are looking to do 😂
yeah exactly, honestly I am a woman and wouldn't bother contuining with someone who wouldn't sleep with me after 4 dates, especially from somewhere like tinder. Not like it is somewhere like match where you are really trying to find a partner

I guess its kinda crap to ghost someone because they say no, at least have the minerals to say I don't think this is working out or whatever. But there's a lot worse on tinder let's be honest 😂

Reactions: 5
I guess its kinda crap to ghost someone because they say no, at least have the minerals to say I don't think this is working out or whatever. But there's a lot worse on tinder let's be honest 😂
true, but also claiming to be an "ex" after a few dates is ridiculous

• Haha
As people have already said, nothing wrong with hook ups as long as it's consensual and respectful which it feels like he is. Might not be everyone's taste but whatever.
I think maybe some people find it jarring to hear this because they see him so much as his scripted Love Island self where he seemed to have no game whatsoever or confidence - but obviously in real life, he is quite confident and can approach women.
Don't you think it's more likely he gained in confidence after Love Island?

Reactions: 4
yeah exactly, honestly I am a woman and wouldn't bother contuining with someone who wouldn't sleep with me after 4 dates, especially from somewhere like tinder. Not like it is somewhere like match where you are really trying to find a partner
Although I did meet my partner on there, we’ve been together over 5 years but both admitted that wasn’t the reason we were on there in the first place 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3