Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I did meet my partner on there, we’ve been together over 5 years but both admitted that wasn’t the reason we were on there in the first place 😬
:) awww that's nice. yeah I know lots of people who did meet on tinder too, but as with you it is just something which was a coincidence as it were

Reactions: 4
Good for him, nice to see him happy. Does he still work as a doctor does anyone know? Also I don't think the messages mentioned earlier were creepy or whatever, but it is tiresome when you are chatting to someone and out of nowhere it turns flirty, cringe.

Reactions: 5
Good for him, nice to see him happy. Does he still work as a doctor does anyone know? Also I don't think the messages mentioned earlier were creepy or whatever, but it is tiresome when you are chatting to someone and out of nowhere it turns flirty, cringe.
I believe he’s going to be a GP

To be fair to him I think that’s what the majority of people on Tinder are looking to do 😂
I've dated a couple of Doctor's and that's definitely what they are looking for at times. It's a stressful job and sometimes it's hard to hold down a stressful job, exams and a relationship. He was the most genuine on love island. It seems he stuck to the rules during the first lockdown and maybe that was why broke up with Amelia?

He seems happy now with a new girlfriend. I actually think he's really geniune. Most doctors tend to marry from meeting at med school. It's easier to be with someone who understands what it's like.

Reactions: 5
Something about him which really gives me the ick. He is trying so hard to appear this incredible nice guy, yet to me comes across as very smug. The work he does he great, but you can tell he secretly loves the limelight and to me that’s all he has wanted to achieve

Reactions: 11
Something about him which really gives me the ick. He is trying so hard to appear this incredible nice guy, yet to me comes across as very smug. The work he does he great, but you can tell he secretly loves the limelight and to me that’s all he has wanted to achieve
That's just alot of people in the NHS especially even more after the pandemic. Just have a look at med twitter and nurse twitter and you will see!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen on his Insta stories the horrific messages his girlfriend has received about being Jewish? I find it hard to accept there's people in this world that still hold these disgusting views about the Jewish religion, and even worse that they'd actively reach out and send messages to someone about it. Absolutely horrendous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon the LBC guy said that deliberately - no idea why but he MUST have known everyone and their dog would criticise him for saying what he said.

Reactions: 2
Some guy on LBC said Tilly Ramsey was chubby and now everyone is calling him out on it. He must be after publicity of any kind.

Reactions: 2