Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the Downing Street Honeys, fans of the Fab Five.. Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab, Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson. All talk of any PM's is also welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell I cant believe we are on thread no4. :LOL: Who'd have thought there was so much to say about Downing Street Men!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a courtesy mention really, all are welcome to perv on Downing Streets finest. All apart from PPG you'll have to make your own thread for that I'm afraid!

Kier starmer the fanny harmer 😍
I've started following you, you always make me laugh! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a courtesy mention really, all are welcome to perv on Downing Streets finest. All apart from PPG you'll have to make your own thread for that I'm afraid!
I've been perving on Dom and Rishi and Boris for weeks, when I saw the title of this thread I was like "I'VE FOUND MY FOREVER HOME!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Theres rumours they are going to lift lockdown in 10 days. what will happen to our daily update?:eek:😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Aww thanks πŸ₯° πŸ‘πŸΌX

I’ve found my happy place with you guys! 🀣🀣🀣
Same, I posted on social media a while back about fancying Dom, I was right laughed at! πŸ˜‚ I honest thought it was just me and I come here and I'm having to fight them all off with a bat! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im happy theses threads are going faster then the corona one....its the little things that count in lockdown life :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It has to be said my infatuation with Dom established itself well in my relationship last night...

I was knelt on the floor cleaning the cat litter tray out and the conversation between me and my partner went as follows

BF: You've got a builders bum *laughs*
Me: At least I'm in the flat, you've always got your arse sticking out at work for customers to see! (he's a plumber) I keep mine covered in public
BF: I bet you wouldn't cover it up for Dominic Raab though, would you?
Me: No, I wouldn't, in fact I'd ask him to get his penis out
BF: *silence*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.